Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

texasgiantfan

Eli and Peyton new nbc commercial

:lol:

You and Rich kill me dude

Some Eagles fans are just overboard. As are other teams fans too. I mean, Brown Hornet thinks Eli is the 3rd best QB in the league.

:o

he's not?

You and Rich kill me dude

Some Eagles fans are just overboard. As are other teams fans too. I mean, Brown Hornet thinks Eli is the 3rd best QB in the league.

yeah, I'm just being an arsehole.

you ready for the game tonight? Imma be getting my hate on all night

believe me...if DeSean looks like a fool tonight, I'm bringing the pain on Monday...

believe me...if DeSean looks like a fool tonight, I'm bringing the pain on Monday...

:roll:

I hope he drops 3 passes and muffs 3 punt returns! but you know if he catches a pass or two, has a nice return....jesus h christ it will be unbearable (think Hank Baskett)

Dallas plays saturday night, and it's no win for me. the starters are getting a quarter, If they play well it will be "so! it's the preseason, but if they play bad god forbid it will be "see I told you they suck!" really, that probably the way the whole season will be on here, no matter how well Dallas plays, none of it will mean ish to most people until the playoffs.

:roll:

I hope he drops 3 passes and muffs 3 punt returns! but you know if he catches a pass or two, has a nice return....jesus h christ it will be unbearable (think Hank Baskett)

Dallas plays saturday night, and it's no win for me. the starters are getting a quarter, If they play well it will be "so! it's the preseason, but if they play bad god forbid it will be "see I told you they suck!" really, that probably the way the whole season will be on here, no matter how well Dallas plays, none of it will mean ish to most people until the playoffs.

agreed with the part about IF he has a good game...this place is going to be a zoo...just temper them by saying stuff like "he torched a guy who will be in arena football next year" or "anyone can look good returning balls in pre-season".....

:smoke:

:rock:

We're ballin' tonight homie! When do you guys play?

I'm looking to see if Donovan has confidence in that leg yet

And that's when I'll crush with the 2-6 19 yards by the All mighty one himself

:thumbsup:

didn't that ish remind you of Elway and Montana Les?

I hope u do, i'd rather see a rookie mess up a little then my "veteran" super bowl winning MVP suck it up some more...He looks like last year mid season form to me.

why don't you text him and find out now instead of wasting 3 hours tonight watching???

I hope u do, i'd rather see a rookie mess up a little then my "veteran" super bowl winning MVP suck it up some more...He looks like last year mid season form to me.

:thumbsdown:

it wasn't funny the 1st time...

want to see a QB sucking?

pop in the tapes of NFC Championship games and the SB McNabb's played in...

why don't you text him and find out now instead of wasting 3 hours tonight watching???

ELI Looked good :rolleyes: against the Lions.

And that's when I'll crush with the 2-6 19 yards by the All mighty one himself

saturday night, I think 10pm on NFLN, i'm excited to see how Felix Jones, Anthony Spencer (who is having a monster camp) and a few other of the young guys do.

I tried to but he's in the middle of signing an autograph for Eli

:thumbsdown:

it wasn't funny the 1st time...

want to see a QB sucking?

pop in the tapes of NFC Championship games and the SB McNabb's played in...

Or pop in the tape of the season when Wellington Mara passed away and the Giants dedicated the season and playoffs to him. That 23-0 beating was funny

Or pop in the tape of the season when Wellington Mara passed away and the Giants dedicated the season and playoffs to him. That 23-0 beating was funny

almost as funny as McNabb playing catch with Rhonde Barber and Rickey Manning JR.

:-)

almost as funny as McNabb playing catch with Rhonde Barber and Rickey Manning JR.

Nah, it wasn't even close. See, we can use excuses as to why we lost those games. 02, McNabb coming off a broken ankle. 03, We didn't have Westy. Giants on the other hand, won the NFC East and were supposed to have all this momentum from the owner passing away and then got shut out. F'in classic if you ask me

Hey, didn't Eli play catch with Ricky Manning JR too in those playoffs?

Um....Eli played catched with Ricky Manning JR too, didn't he?

And haven't you heard of Darren Sharper?

Every QB has a DB that owns him. :lol:

Nah, it wasn't even close. See, we can use excuses as to why we lost those games. 02, McNabb coming off a broken ankle. 03, We didn't have Westy. Giants on the other hand, won the NFC East and were supposed to have all this momentum from the owner passing away and then got shut out. F'in classic if you ask me

Hey, didn't Eli play catch with Ricky Manning JR too in those playoffs?

how does a team get momentum from people dying? Especially if they died 3 months prior to a playoff game?

also, look at the names on the IR at that point in time and you'll see why we lost

(or is it only Philly can use the injury excuse and get away with it?)

how does a team get momentum from people dying? Especially if they died 3 months prior to a playoff game?

also, look at the names on the IR at that point in time and you'll see why we lost

Yes. Haven't your learned that by now? (Sarcasm) :rolleyes:

Yes. Haven't your learned that by now? (Sarcasm) :rolleyes:

I should have known better, you're right

:D

Easily, ask the Redskins how they made they playoffs in 07. Didn't you guys have momentum right when he passed and you beat the Skins 36-0? Oh I get it, that was going to be the result regardless huh? Oh, look at the names on your injury report huh Rich? Did you look at the injury report when we played Carolina in 03'? You know, when Westy and Emmons were both out?????? Did you or anyone else look at the injury report the night you guys got 12 sacks? You know, the night when Tra, Westy, Lito and Dawkins were hurt and didn't play?

Guess it only applies when the Giants need it

Easily, ask the Redskins how they made they playoffs in 07. Didn't you guys have momentum right when he passed and you beat the Skins 36-0? Oh I get it, that was going to be the result regardless huh? Oh, look at the names on your injury report huh Rich? Did you look at the injury report when we played Carolina in 03'? You know, when Westy and Emmons were both out?????? Did you or anyone else look at the injury report the night you guys got 12 sacks? You know, the night when Tra, Westy, Lito and Dawkins were hurt and didn't play?

Guess it only applies when the Giants need it

That was ONE GAME...it had no bearing on the rest of the season...the 2005 Giants went 11-5 during the season on talent, not because they beat the hell out of a Washington team after their long time owner died...

That was ONE GAME...it had no bearing on the rest of the season...the 2005 Giants went 11-5 during the season on talent, not because they beat the hell out of a Washington team after their long time owner died...

yea yea yea

The 2008 Giants will be 0-32 :P