Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AlpineEagle

Browns @ Giants PBP Thread

Well, after watching the first part of this game, the Giants are better than the Eagles. I'm not happy at all.

Why cant we ever have a good kickoff return man ? Jackson should be back there.

My sons 7 year old pop warner team even has a good kickoff man. And they actually block for him! Amazing.

Well, after watching the first part of this game, the Giants are better than the Eagles. I'm not happy at all.

joke right? its 1 Q of a pre season game

This was a 10-6 team last year?

It's called preseason right now, but I'm not even gonna try to tell that to a Giants fan they're gonna argue with me.

90 yard kick return, thomas on the giants stops the returner on cleveland at the 10 and he's celebrating like he made a big a$$ sack or something. :wacko:

It's called preseason right now, but I'm not even gonna try to tell that to a Giants fan they're gonna argue with me.

Still if your 1st team offense and defense look this ugly you have something majorly wrong with your team.

This was a 10-6 team last year?

You're seeing why they're just hyped up at this point. Their defense cost them last year, and its going to cost them this year, too.

You're seeing why they're just hyped up at this point. Their defense cost them last year, and its going to cost them this year, too.

yep strong offense but poor defense and stupid mistakes as well.

Hopefully they don't play this poorly against the Cowgirls, I took the Browns +3 1/2 points at home.

Boned....... HARD!

even though it's preseason it's been all starters to this 30-3 score

True. And not that the Giants are going to be anything less than a great team, but you have to remember these are very vanilla play calls on both sides of the ball.