Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AlpineEagle

Browns @ Giants PBP Thread

Wow the Browns are trash...I don't want to hear anybody else talk about how great they will be this year.

They're still my pick to win the NFC North...I picked them and dammit I'm stickin' with them too. No flip flopping for me.

They're still my pick to win the NFC North...I picked them and dammit I'm stickin' with them too. No flip flopping for me.

I think the Steelers are going to win that division with Ravens #2, Browns #3, Bengals #4

I personally think the Brown will miss the playoffs due to their tough schedule, but anyone that hates on them due to this game is retarded. Things just went well for the Giants tonight.

uh huh, did you get the sunday ticket though for it?

When I had it for those two weeks? I signed up for it and everything but I got the dish installed in like late July by mid August they took it down. Oh well, it's really the last thing on my mind right now with all the stuff going on around here. I'll just have to hit the bars once again, no big deal....plus almost half the Eagles games will be on tv so I'll watch those at my house in HD, it's all good

I think the Steelers are going to win that division with Ravens #2, Browns #3, Bengals #4

anything can happen so yeah...and by the way did you ever get your DirecTV installed on the AC Unit like you wanted?

Including our blitz packages. :o

preseason is sooo odd in how teams play it - the giants have blitzed more in one half than others do in the whole preseaon - some teams say "lets put a mini game plan in for our starters" others (like the colts and pats) say we aint showing a damn thing in preseaon, we'll see you when it counts...

I can't gage squat about the starters... but I like to watch ounce the back ups get in... that will tell you more about a teams depth, which is what every team needs considering all the injuries that will happen as the season goes on...

Giants fans, lets set the WRs corps.

Plax

Toomer

Smith

Moss

Hixon

Tyree

Manningham

Practice Squad: London and Jennings

Cut: Hall and Thorpe

Agree?

Keeping 7 WRs?

Yeah if the Browns were in the NFC North they would only have Green Bay standing in their way.

I personally think the Brown will miss the playoffs due to their tough schedule, but anyone that hates on them due to this game is retarded. Things just went well for the Giants tonight.

Finally a smart comment from a Giants fan. Thank You sir, for making that comment.

Yeah if the Browns were in the NFC North they would only have Green Bay standing in their way.

Ummm think your forgetting the Vikings.

anything can happen so yeah...and by the way did you ever get your DirecTV installed on the AC Unit like you wanted?

Nah, they refused to do it. I give up....and since I had Directv for like 2 weeks last year, I'm now stuck with it unless I pay like $200 to have it cancelled..I don't know what to do but they're not getting anymore money from me

Nah, they refused to do it. I give up....and since I had Directv for like 2 weeks last year, I'm now stuck with it unless I pay like $200 to have it cancelled..I don't know what to do but they're not getting anymore money from me

uh huh, did you get the sunday ticket though for it?

Still going on with your quality posts :rolleyes:

Keeping 7 WRs?

I know, 6 is probably more likely. I just don't know who they'll cut. I was in camp last week and London and Jennings actually looked good. Someone has some tough choices to make.

I know, 6 is probably more likely. I just don't know who they'll cut. I was in camp last week and London and Jennings actually looked good. Someone has some tough choices to make.

Yeah, thats always tough. The Eagles may not have the best #1s, but down the line they're pretty deep and the competition is really close. Its tough to decide whose going to make it and who isn't.

I noticed that too. Anthony Wright is kinda garbage, though.

yep always has and always will. if eli goes down the giants will be in trouble. i don't understand why carr is the #4 qb on the team though....he should be the #2.

yep always has and always will. if eli goes down the giants will be in trouble. i don't understand why carr is the #4 qb on the team though....he should be the #2.

I think Carr is a good QB, if he has protection he can be very good

I want to see Andre Woodson get some snaps. I was really interested in him and Manningham after the draft with all the hype surrounding them.