Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Packerbacker04

Brady hurt

It's impossible to know exactly how hurt Brady is -- he could have a broken foot and be out 8 weeks. The Pats don't really share their injuries very well.

Trust me if any qb had a broken foot they would never be able to play on it. Nobody ever has. You might be able to finish a game with a broken foot but you wont be able to play the next 2 months at least.

It makes me wonder if this is the super bowl curse. I think honestly the pats could get hit hard with injuries. I dont wish it on them but thats the way it is when you lose the super bowl it seems to have a long lasting effect on the team the next year. Brady never gets hurt and is alot like Favre but this year could be the year he misses some games due to injury cause of the super bowl hangover curse.

Same injury on the same leg, but no not the same foot

:huh:

Does that mean it's a different foot on the same leg? Brady has 2 feet on one leg? That must be the reason that he is so accurate with his throws. He gets his 3 feet planted quickly. It's a wonder that he isn't quicker or more fleet-feeted.

I could care less until the Super bowl...

Brady and Peyton Manning can't face each other in the super bowl. Are you thinking that the Giants might have a repeat appearance?

Same injury on the same leg, but no not the same foot

:huh:

If you're questioning the article, you misquoted it.

"No, it's not the same," said Brady, who didn't travel with the Patriots for their preseason game against Tampa Bay Sunday night. "It's entirely different than the Super Bowl. Same side of the body and same leg, but not the same injury."

Same leg. Different injury.