Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

papajohn3289

Hixon single-handedly dismantling Cleveland

Pretty good for a guy who's going to be the 4th or 5th receiver for quite awhile. He's definitely not one of those guys that you point at as a game-changer, but he's having himself a heck of a night.

The Giants do have alot of depth at the position, now that I think of it. A game-changer combined with a veteran posession receiver and a 2nd-year Steve Smith, with Tyree, Hixon and Manningham providing solid depth. They have one of the more solid groups I've seen.

But they still suck. :smoke:

If only he had a real quarterback throwing to him like Colt Brennan.

Wow only you would find a way to bring up his name in a thread talking about the Hixon and his dominance tonight.

I'm starting to think you have a huge man crush on the guy.

:lol:

Sup3rBowlzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!111!!eleven!!!

Wow only you would find a way to bring up his name in a thread talking about the Hixon and his dominance tonight.

I'm starting to think you have a huge man crush on the guy.

I was just joking man. :lol:

"That one play turned Eli Manning's career around," said Washington assistant Joe Bugel. "I really believe that because he had the will to win that sucker."

"To do what he did (Bugel shakes his head) ... that kid is going to end up being a great player. When Manning made that play, and (Tyree) made that catch I said, 'Oh, geez, these guys are going to be good for a long time -- especially at that position.' "

I know you were kidding, but I just thought I'd give you a heads-up on what your coach thinks about Eli.

Hixon is a good player. I remember reading somewhere about Champ Bailey being really upset when Denver cut him. For the CB in the league to give a WR props, it means something.

"That one play turned Eli Manning's career around," said Washington assistant Joe Bugel. "I really believe that because he had the will to win that sucker."

"To do what he did (Bugel shakes his head) ... that kid is going to end up being a great player. When Manning made that play, and (Tyree) made that catch I said, 'Oh, geez, these guys are going to be good for a long time -- especially at that position.' "

I know you were kidding, but I just thought I'd give you a heads-up on what your coach thinks about Eli.

That does mean a lot to me because I have a ton of respect for Joe Bugel. Hes my favorite coach on the Redskins staff.

I'd take Brennan over Sheli any day. So would any intelligent football fan.

I agree I would take a quarterback who played very well against third stringers against the super bowl MVP who played very well in the playoffs :o

That does mean a lot to me because I have a ton of respect for Joe Bugel. Hes my favorite coach on the Redskins staff.

Mine's Gregg Williams---- OH WAIT!

Pretty good for a guy who's going to be the 4th or 5th receiver for quite awhile. He's definitely not one of those guys that you point at as a game-changer, but he's having himself a heck of a night.

The Giants do have alot of depth at the position, now that I think of it. A game-changer combined with a veteran posession receiver and a 2nd-year Steve Smith, with Tyree, Hixon and Manningham providing solid depth. They have one of the more solid groups I've seen.

Didn't he do well in the return game as well. TD, I think.

Quick name me one player from the Browns secondary. Right.

Thats why people are burning them :lol:

Sean Jones is in the Browns' secondary. He's pretty underrated too. As for their cornerbacks, I think one of their last names starts with McDonald or something.

Edit: Doesn't Brodney Pool play for them too?

:roll:

nice man, nice

i dont agree with what he said because regardless if he fell on that play or not eli took a huge step forward in january and even in the SB.

i wonder what its like here if eli didn't go 83 yards in 2 and a half minutes against a perfect team. i still cant believe he did that.

I think he was right. That was a major confidence builder for Eli. You saw it in his play against the Browns, he has a new swagger.

i dont agree with what he said because regardless if he fell on that play or not eli took a huge step forward in january and even in the SB.

i wonder what its like here if eli didn't go 83 yards in 2 and a half minutes against a perfect team. i still cant believe he did that.

I think he was right. That was a major confidence builder for Eli. You saw it in his play against the Browns, he has a new swagger.

i would hope he'd still be confident even if we lost.

luckily we'll never find out :D

Did Jacobs fumble again?

yes :lol:

the good thing about these studs like ward and bradshaw and maybe even ware competing against him is that maybe jacobs will focus more on protecting the ball and becoming a better runner.

the guy is gonna be asking for a lot of money at the end of the season and we have qualified players to take his role. if he plays great we keep him, if not, sayonara.

yes :lol:

the good thing about these studs like ward and bradshaw and maybe even ware competing against him is that maybe jacobs will focus more on protecting the ball and becoming a better runner.

the guy is gonna be asking for a lot of money at the end of the season and we have qualified players to take his role. if he plays great we keep him, if not, sayonara.

:huh:

I get the joke.