Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

asleepatthewheel

WTF is in the water in Cincinatti?

If Henry gets pinched while he is signed with the Bungles, I bet they get a 1st rounder taken away from them.

Definitely a desperate move by a desperate coach likely beginning his last season as coach of the Bengals. What little respect I had for Lewis went out the window with this move.

Definitely a desperate move by a desperate coach likely beginning his last season as coach of the Bengals. What little respect I had for Lewis went out the window with this move.

Didn't even read it, did you?

Coach Marvin Lewis, who had no interest in bringing back the troubled receiver, said Brown wanted to give Henry yet another chance.

“I obviously know that at the end of the day, that the owner has the final say-so on whether or not he wants to give a guy an opportunity or not,” Lewis said, following an evening practice. “Mike has wanted to give Chris this opportunity, and asks that we do the best job that we can to try to prepare him and get him ready to play football.”

Whats in the water is CJ is hurt and Henry has shown that he can put up great numbers beside either CJ or TJ...Also that Mike Brown runs the team and Lewis is just a pawn in Browns big game.

Didn't even read it, did you?

Coach Marvin Lewis, who had no interest in bringing back the troubled receiver, said Brown wanted to give Henry yet another chance.

"I obviously know that at the end of the day, that the owner has the final say-so on whether or not he wants to give a guy an opportunity or not,” Lewis said, following an evening practice. "Mike has wanted to give Chris this opportunity, and asks that we do the best job that we can to try to prepare him and get him ready to play football.”

they gave him 700 chances,he'll be gone before mid-season again