Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CamusMindCramp

Falcons cut Joe Horn

Maybe Kansas City would want him, they need a veteran WR and he did play for them way back.

He wants to go somewhere he can help the team make the playoffs and Superbowl. So, Dallas is pretty much the only team with WR needs that makes sense.

Honestly, the dude most likely has a few more good years left in him. Maybe not as a #1, but he still has some speed along with great route running and good hands. If the Falcons would have EVER managed to pick up a good QB, they would have realized this.

My prediction is some team with a weak WR corp will pick him up and he will have a productive year, most likely as a #3.

Possible playoff teams who could use Horn include:

Baltimore

Cleveland

Tenn

Dallas

Philadelphia (I know many of you hate it, but it's true)

Bears

Vikings

Bucs

Seahawks

There could also be a market for him on teams like:

KC

Oakland

SF

Honestly, the dude most likely has a few more good years left in him. Maybe not as a #1, but he still has some speed along with great route running and good hands. If the Falcons would have EVER managed to pick up a good QB, they would have realized this.

My prediction is some team with a weak WR corp will pick him up and he will have a productive year, most likely as a #3.

We had a 1,200 yard receiver with the QB's we have. I attribute a lot of the development of Roddy White last season to Joe Horn. Any team with a young receiving corp would do good to get Joe Horn, I think.