Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

needwideouts

Franchise Players: Best all time for every NFL team

If we are just talking about the best player regardless of position, Dallas should have Larry Allen as it's player.

I'm suprised Smith beat out Staubach lol, I would've figured he's the most popular Cowboy.

Did anyone see the fans voting Matt Stover ahead of Ray Lewis and Ogden as the Ravens best player? That was hilarious. And it wasn't like he barely beat them out, Stover got over half of the 75,000 votes.

I'm suprised Smith beat out Staubach lol, I would've figured he's the most popular Cowboy.

Did anyone see the fans voting Matt Stover ahead of Ray Lewis and Ogden as the Ravens best player? That was hilarious. And it wasn't like he barely beat them out, Stover got over half of the 75,000 votes.

No way a kicker over a HOF LB thats just crazy , Randle over Mcnabb?

As good as White was with the Eagles, they didn't do anything while he was there, so I disagree that he's their #1 franchise player. Love him or hate him, it should be Donovan.
When you say Eagles first person that comes to most minds is Reggie

Reggie's the better football player, but between DE and QB, I'd build the team around the QB. Could be just me though :-)

Much as I love Reggie, Donovan immediately comes to my mind when thinking about the Eagles. I saw Reggie's entire career but I don't see him as the all-time face of that team.

Much as I love Reggie, Donovan immediately comes to my mind when thinking about the Eagles. I saw Reggie's entire career but I don't see him as the all-time face of that team.

I guess I speak for the older fans

Talking about the best all-time player regardless of team achievement whilst here or anything other than sheer talent, Reggie is hands down the best Eagle of all-time.

Reggie's the better football player, but between DE and QB, I'd build the team around the QB. Could be just me though :-)

Brady sucks.

Talking about the best all-time player regardless of team achievement whilst here or anything other than sheer talent, Reggie is hands down the best Eagle of all-time.

I would have to say Bednarik. Reggie was great but Chuck played both ways and made perhaps the most memorable tackle in Eagles history. Chuck was a champion and the best player on the Eagles during his era. As for sheer talent, it takes boatloads to play center and middle linebacker. Both at a dominating level.

As good as White was with the Eagles, they didn't do anything while he was there, so I disagree that he's their #1 franchise player. Love him or hate him, it should be Donovan.

If team merit comes into play, McNabb isn't even on the radar screen. There would only be two options:

Steve van Buren - still the best offensive player in franchise history, and actually has rings

or

Chuck Bednarik - how many guys are top 5 all-time middle linebackers AND centers

Brady Quinn? Give him the benefit of the doubt I say ^_^

Greg Brady, Brady Quinn, Tom Brady, all of them suck except Marcia.

Greg Brady, Brady Quinn, Tom Brady, all of them suck except Marcia.

What's Marcia's problem anyways? All the cool chicks are doing it.

Hahahaha, Stover for the Ravens!!!!

Hahaha.

But yeah, LT is definitely right. He's the best player the Giants ever have, or ever will see. Michael Strahan would be the only dude that even compares.

I guess I speak for the older fans

I'm not a kid(unfortunately)

I saw Reggie's whole career. Still doesn't make me think about him when I think about the Eagles. He was great beyond belief. He just wasn't as big as McNabb as far as being the face of the franchise IMO. People see it how they see it. Doesn't really matter

What's Marcia's problem anyways? All the cool chicks are doing it.

She's repressed. She needs to work more with cooking like her mother.

I'm not a kid(unfortunately)

I saw Reggie's whole career. Still doesn't make me think about him when I think about the Eagles. He was great beyond belief. He just wasn't as big as McNabb as far as being the face of the franchise IMO. People see it how they see it. Doesn't really matter

By your logic Eli or Tiki should be the all time greatest Giant instead of LT.