Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yukmouth2005

Drew Rosenhaus

I don't know how he sets up his fee's for being their agent but, holy crap, he's making some serious cash flow.

He has, on active rosters, 111 players.

If he receives only 3% (and I'm sure it's higher than that) of their contracts at any given time and the average contract is $4million. That is $120,000. multiply that by the 111 players and that's a little over $13 MILLION.

dang me!

(I know there is A LOT more that goes into it, but just a rough look at the numbers and I'm impressed by how much that guy is making).

It's funny that most Redskin fans hate Snyder.

I dont really hate him. I like to make fun of him but the truth is (football decisions aside) he is a great owner. For example, just this week our offensive line coach Joe Bugel had to leave to tend to his daughter who is battling a rare form of bone cancer and Snyder was good enough to give him a ride in his private jet. He has also given people time off and rides in his jet multiple occasions. Like last year when Todd Collins' wife was giving birth or when Reed Doughty's newborn son was rushed to the hospital with a failing kidney.

I really want to hate him with all the dumb signings and draft picks hes dished away but i can't ignore that he does care about the team and he just wants to win badly.

If we do lose Lito (hope we don't without great compensation), cut McDougal, the only guy we have of his is not playing this year. That aint bad.

Drew "Dr Death" Rosenhaus has .....

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES

Jerome McDougle DE :unsure: . (I think Dr.D learnt just as much from this one as we all did.)

Jack Ikegwuonu CB :excited: .(He does have a good game.....platform, listed as evidence for the prosecution against him. Apart from that, I likey alot.)

Lito Sheppard CB :chair: .("Where is Waldo? I can't see him....anywhere else...um....OOOH, What do I see before me on the ground? Its a shiney nickle.")

I don't know how he sets up his fee's for being their agent but, holy crap, he's making some serious cash flow.

He has, on active rosters, 111 players.

If he receives only 3% (and I'm sure it's higher than that) of their contracts at any given time and the average contract is $4million. That is $120,000. multiply that by the 111 players and that's a little over $13 MILLION.

dang me!

(I know there is A LOT more that goes into it, but just a rough look at the numbers and I'm impressed by how much that guy is making).

I belive he only take 3%.... But he get his clients new deals, sometimes it seems like its him and not the player there want a new deal.