Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hanz

not getting direct tv =[

yeah my mom pissed at direct tv and doesnt want direct tv... so i cant get nfl ticket to watch the eagles and no nfl network my top two things i want on my tv...

now it was comcast but now she wants optimum tv is that any good?

does it show eagles play all the games and stuff i dont think so but just wondering maybe it that sports **** or only when there playing the giants with local channel and stuff..

it has espn but that Fing sucks

yeah my mom pissed at direct tv and doesnt want direct tv... so i cant get nfl ticket to watch the eagles and no nfl network my top two things i want on my tv...

does it show eagles play all the games and stuff i dont think so but just wondering maybe it that sports **** or only when there playing the giants with local channel and stuff..

I have optimum. It's great if you don't like watching football...That's really the only thing I can complain about. There's no NFL network, they refuse to add it. Where in New Jersey do you live? If North, you'll only get about 6-8 games on your tv at home, and the others you have to go out to catch

I have optimum. It's great if you don't like watching football...That's really the only thing I can complain about. There's no NFL network, they refuse to add it. Where in New Jersey do you live? If North, you'll only get about 6-8 games on your tv at home, and the others you have to go out to catch

I live in the middle Perth Amboy middlesex lol how much u pay a month for full tv shows?

I live in the middle Perth Amboy middlesex lol how much u pay a month for full tv shows?

Yeah that's not south enough to get Eagles games.....That's pretty much North Jersey....How much do I pay for full tv shows???? :blink: You're a young guy aren't you? I'm guessing you're asking how much cable is? I have like every channel so my bill is close to $100/month for cable...if you want the basic stuff it should be around 50-60. Optimum has the college football plan, the NHL, MLB, and the NBA. It's really got everything except my favorite one, football (NFL)

Just get a fake id and hit the bar.