Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TommySWATS

Question from NC

Hey Eagles fans! Can't wait for the season but we Eagles fans down here in NC have one question since we dont get all the eagles shows on the local philly channels. Does Andy Reid really believe the receivers we have cant take us to Tampa? Is Boldin even a thought? They are going to run Westbrook into the ground and then what? Just wanted to see what they are saying up there. Thanks and GO EAGLES!

Hey Eagles fans! Can't wait for the season but we Eagles fans down here in NC have one question since we dont get all the eagles shows on the local philly channels. Does Andy Reid really believe the receivers we have cant take us to Tampa? Is Boldin even a thought? They are going to run Westbrook into the ground and then what? Just wanted to see what they are saying up there. Thanks and GO EAGLES!

They have this new invention called the Internet - maybe you've heard of it. You can use that to follow local newspaper and TV coverage of the Eagles once it gets to NC.

Reid is saying the WRs are fine but Reid will never publically throw a player under a bus, so you can't always go by what he says. He may be trying to work a deal, or he may not, we just don't know right now. Hell, 2 years ago, we aquired Stallworth right around this time, so it's possible someone comes in, but I wouldn't consider it a lock by any means.

They have this new invention called the Internet - maybe you've heard of it. You can use that to follow local newspaper and TV coverage of the Eagles once it gets to NC.

Stop bashing your fellow fans you moron.

Try reading through just a few thread headlines first. This was pointless.

you can't really take what andy says at face value, they think everyone else in the league and all the fans are on a 'need to know' basis, and as frustrating as that is for us the fans, they're right. In the end i would be surprised if the eagles bring in another reciever this time. I think they are quite happy with lito in the secondary, and figure to get curtis back at some point.

I may be a moron but this character is NOT an Eagles fan. The post is a fraud.

If you don't believe that I have a bridge for sale...

wow, you said that thing was called the internet? hmm, i'll have to look into that. Figured I would run into those type of replies from users who wish they were half the eagles fan i am.

wow, you said that thing was called the internet? hmm, i'll have to look into that. Figured I would run into those type of replies from users who wish they were half the eagles fan i am.

If i got it wrong, i apologize. You were too pleasant at first to be an Eagles fan.

We all bleed green.

If i got it wrong, i apologize. You were too pleasant at first to be an Eagles fan.

We all bleed green.

i didnt mean what i said, we are all equal eagles fans who have all been through all the highs and lows of our beloved team. I know there has probably been a lot of receiver topics and posts so that was my fault. I, like all other eagles fans, are just passionate about our team. I dont want to start off on a bad note on the boards so i'll just say GO EAGLES and know that we have a huge fan base down here in NC!

AR's press conference from yesterday is on the homepage.

i didnt mean what i said, we are all equal eagles fans who have all been through all the highs and lows of our beloved team. I know there has probably been a lot of receiver topics and posts so that was my fault. I, like all other eagles fans, are just apassionate about our team. I dont want to start off on a bad note on the boards so i'll just say GO EAGLES and know that we have a huge fan base down here in NC!

What part of NC?

What part of NC?

Hey, guys. I'm a eagles fan living in Florida and check out the philly sports on the internet everyday. But, not living in Phila anymore, I can read what is said, but don't have a true feeling of what is happening. So, whether it be someone talking to the players at training camp or listening in on coaches comments, all information is helpful.

I agree 100%. Some of these idiots on this site think their cool putting other fans and people down all the time, even fellow Eagle Fans. I normally ignore statements like this clown gave, but had to put in my 2 cents on this one. :furious:

I agree 100%. Some of these idiots on this site think their cool putting other fans and people down all the time, even fellow Eagle Fans. I normally ignore statements like this clown gave, but had to put in my 2 cents on this one. :furious:

I said I was sorry!! I just figured the post was so gentle this guy couldn't possibly be an Eagles fan. Dude, those of us who survived the 700-level are a bit cynical.

eagles fan in asheville.

don't know of any others around here.

decent amount of them in raleigh when i used to live there.