Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fredy

watching the eagles...

i know i've asked this before,but i'm heading to sweet california in november for the month and of course have to catch the games.how does it work going to bars out there to watch?an east coast 1pm game would start at 10am...

i know i've asked this before,but i'm heading to sweet california in november for the month and of course have to catch the games.how does it work going to bars out there to watch?an east coast 1pm game would start at 10am...

Well they have only two 1pm EST start times in November

Sun. 2 @ Seahawks 4:15 PM WYSP (94.1 FM) and WIP (610 AM) FOX

Sun. 9 GIANTS 8:15 PM WYSP (94.1 FM) and WIP (610 AM) NBC

Sun. 16 @ Bengals 1:00 PM WYSP (94.1 FM) and WIP (610 AM) FOX

Sun. 23 @ Ravens 1:00 PM WYSP (94.1 FM) and WIP (610 AM) FOX

Thu. 27 CARDINALS 8:00 PM WYSP (94.1 FM) and WIP (610 AM) NFL Network

Guest JerseyGirlinVegas

It depends on where you are going in California, but they do have quite a few Eagles bars out there and some of them are pretty nice!!

Well they have only two 1pm EST start times in November

Sun. 2 @ Seahawks 4:15 PM WYSP (94.1 FM) and WIP (610 AM) FOX

Sun. 9 GIANTS 8:15 PM WYSP (94.1 FM) and WIP (610 AM) NBC

Sun. 16 @ Bengals 1:00 PM WYSP (94.1 FM) and WIP (610 AM) FOX

Sun. 23 @ Ravens 1:00 PM WYSP (94.1 FM) and WIP (610 AM) FOX

Thu. 27 CARDINALS 8:00 PM WYSP (94.1 FM) and WIP (610 AM) NFL Network

sweet...that takes care of some of the problem. :thumbsup: .if only they had a bye,and a monday nighter in there.

It depends on where you are going in California, but they do have quite a few Eagles bars out there and some of them are pretty nice!!

i'm gonna be in santa monica,or los angeles.know any there?

Guest JerseyGirlinVegas
i'm gonna be in santa monica,or los angeles.know any there?

Actually, I think there is one in Santa Monica and I can't remember how I know that! When I figure it out I will let you know!!

Actually, I think there is one in Santa Monica and I can't remember how I know that! When I figure it out I will let you know!!

do you know how the early games work?

Guest JerseyGirlinVegas
do you know how the early games work?

Yeah, it's just a 3 hour time difference. So, if the game is 1:00PM EST then the game will come on at 10:00AM and the 4:15PM EST game will come on at 1:15PM.

Okay, I do remember the name of one on Wilshire Blvd. called The Shack and a neighbor had told me about it last year,I believe.

Okay, I do remember the name of one on Wilshire Blvd. called The Shack and a neighbor had told me about it last year,I believe.

:D .i just googled eagles bar in los angeles,and the shack was the first one that came up.i called the number,and the guy told me that they open at 9am during football season.i will not have to miss a single game!! did you ever go to this place,or did you just hear about it?

Guest JerseyGirlinVegas
:D .i just googled eagles bar in los angeles,and the shack was the first one that came up.i called the number,and the guy told me that they open at 9am during football season.i will not have to miss a single game!! did you ever go to this place,or did you just hear about it?

My neighbors went. The wife is a Philly fan and they went away one weekend and she was freaking out about missing a game and they found this place. They said it was a good time, that the people in there were really cool and the food was decent! So, I don't know, you can always just try it out, can't hurt. At least it's an Eagles bar instead of going into a bar with different teams watching.

I'm in Cali now... so. tomorrow afternoon, I am going to head to the Shack in Santa Monica to verify whether it is snooty or a riot.

My neighbors went. The wife is a Philly fan and they went away one weekend and she was freaking out about missing a game and they found this place. They said it was a good time, that the people in there were really cool and the food was decent! So, I don't know, you can always just try it out, can't hurt. At least it's an Eagles bar instead of going into a bar with different teams watching.

i currently have to go to a bar of mostly giants fans,so this will be a welcome change.nothing wrong with a shack burger,some beers,and some eagles football. :thumbsup:

Guest JerseyGirlinVegas
I'm in Cali now... so. tomorrow afternoon, I am going to head to the Shack in Santa Monica to verify whether it is snooty or a riot.

Did you ever go to the Shack?