Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MOORPARK

Arizona Eagles Fans

Come join the fastest growing Eagles fan club in the U.S. We have doubled in size two years stright, going on 500 Members I expect to peak to 1000 this year. We have weekly Jersey giveaways, 50/50 and special events every year, including a bye week picknic vs the Arizona National Guard in Volleyball. Last year we met with Byron Evans and gave away signed stuff just for the club. Check us out on our website and get added to our email list of events (for free) and or become a member (see details). Our t-shirts this year look great, along with a special Kelly Green limited throwback. We are not selling them dont ask, they are part of the membership, Desert Eagles Nest it s a non profit Eagles fan club. All our games are watched at upperdecksportsgrill.com the fight song is played everytime the birds score, our Rocky runs to the top of the steps and does push ups to every point scored as everyone counts. Its a sea of Eagle green, so if your looking for some home cooking in Arizona, come join us, even for the visit. Our web site is deserteaglesnest.com or myspace/deserteaglesnest Eagle_smiley.jpg

Anyone interested in joining our pickem club again for the 4th year stright, information below. We are having a contest for a Jersey, so please if you are not a current or plan on being a member this year, put an X behind your name. Thank you!

Hello one.deserteaglesnest,

Welcome to Yahoo! Sports Pro Football Pick'em.

You have created the Private Group called Deserteaglesnest.com and the Pick Set called MOORPARK in that group. To allow other people to join this group send them the Group ID# (50129) and the Password (dallassucks). Remember, it is the Group ID#, not the group name, that other people must use to join your group.

You are now ready to participate in fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem. Your goal is to earn more points than other people by selecting the winner of each of this year's regular season games.

Thanks for joining. Good luck.

Its official!!! B&E in the house, Located @ 4224 N. Craftsman Court. 1 block West of Scottsdale Rd. between 3rd & 5th Ave. Byron Evans former Philadelphia Eagles LB will be signing autographs, here is how it goes. Because its only for 2 hours, we have ordered 8x10s from a good source and great picture. He will also be taking pictures, we have a photographer, former Philadelphia homicide detective Felix Cervantes retired, Now Desert Eagles Member. A donation to Byron's Church will be accepted, I know I said $5 but let that stand for single items brought, if you bring more than one expect to donate some more, between $10-20 would be a good number. Remember I am going off the minim, lets be classy about this and do what you can for his church. The 8x10s will be available at the table, prices will be posted later. Let me be clear on this, because I don't want this to turn into a EBay auction. This is for TRUE EAGLES FANS. So don't show up with 5 cards,15 balls and 20 8x10s You will be turned away. Its 2 hours only, so quick in and out. It will get cut off when game starts. No question, I want it to be fun for everyone, so don't hold up the line please. #1 lets be classy save the A-hole chants till game time or when Byron leaves, Byron is being generous to our club in coming out, lets not give him a reason to come back again.

With all that out of the way, I want everyone to understand that the Desert Eagles Nest recognizes Sept 11, 2001 and the men and women, children lost that day. Including all the families that are affected. Please send a prayer not only to them, but the men and women and families affected by the War in Iraq and Afghanistan. Support your troops, here's to bringing them home safe. The Desert Eagles Nest is a proud sponsor of our Military, and will have on going chances to send care packages to troops and units.

Children accompanied with an adult are welcome to come till game time after that its a 21 year old establishment. If you planned on bringing children to the game contact me immediately for details and accommodations re to the atmosphere on Monday Night. Children are welcome at the game, however there is a disclosure, and at your own risk.

Because of the big game and all the madness, I will not be doing Member T-shirts. I will be at Upper Deck the following week vs the Steelers early to distribute t-shirts. This is a reminder, next weeks game on Sunday Sept 21 is an afternoon game 1:15 pm. As its gone in the past, if you want a for sure seat get there early. Other wise you will take the chance that the crowd from prior game clear out.

www.deserteaglesnest.com

www.myspace.com/deserteaglesnest

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ LAST 3 PARAGRAPHS!!! Wow! again, defense is for real, 9 sacks on Ben. Finally a good showing against an AFC strong team. Lets all hope Westbrook heals well, they will need him more come Nov 9th and into Dec. Buckhalter one word OUTSTANDING! Reminded me of the NFC Championship game vs Rams in the first half, good fire and healthy. Might be a blessing vs Chicago more of a N/S runner.

With that said, the game against Chicago. tough loss last year, need I remind 1:03 and 97 yards. I expect a Dallas type atmosphere again, its a Sunday Night kickoff 5:15 PM SHIRTS WILL BE READY!!!, Asante Samuel #22 Authentic Jersey giveaway, 50/50. I should not have to remind everyone the Bears have fans as well, Get there early, and get your seat, take care of your waitress. So help me and show up, spread the word, come ready for a great game, bring a friend...preferred Eagles fan, lets PACK this place. Bears fans planned a invasion last year! Dont let it happen again, COME JOIN US!!!

HEY EVERY ONE! show family and friends back home your pictures, send them to the Philadelphia Eagles and get on fan Friday FanFriday@philadelphiaeagles.com Our week one photo was featured two Friday's ago 9/12 check out www.philadelphiaeagles.com and click on tab multimedia and scroll down to photos.

PLEASE READ Events and Holidays coming up, Bye Week Picnic Oct 19th at Indian School and Hayden park, ramada 5&6, see http://www.scottsdaleaz.gov/Assets/documen...ndianSchool.pdf, Volley Ball game vs Arizona National Guard. It game on Series is tied 1-1 Its BYOB I have a alcohol permit, DJ so lots of music, family and friends are welcome.

Halloween, Jo has set up a Halloween Party for Adults at Furios you should have recieved an invite, follow up please. www.furio.tv

Thanksgiving, Eagles hosting the Cardinals. Its an eveing game on NFL Network ONLY. Upper Deck has agreed to open for us, PENDING that we have enough people coming. I dont want to take anyone away from the families, however this is #1 movie night all year, so people are getting out of the house. PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU PLAN ON COMING, I need to hear from about 75-100 people. Thanks! David

We had such a great time last year with the DEN, FYI everyone we have expanded to Las Vegas. We also have a event coming up with the phillies coming into town, and our trip to San Diego. Our Bye week picnic etc.

Check out our new site and register for free to keep up on evnets and intouch with everyone in Arizona and Las Vegas

Damn, I miss you guys.

We have some Eagles fans that get together here in San Antonio but nothing like The Upper Deck.

Hopefully we can stop in and visit you guys when we come up at Xmas.

Erin's 4 now and want's to see the place where all the pictures of her in Eagles clothes were taken lol.

Kim and Brandon both send their best too.

DENAZ!!!

Join us at Upper Deck Sports Grill in Scottsdale Aug 13th Starting at 6PM and watch the movedachains crew LIVE 7PM-9PM and Eagles pre-season on tape delay at 8PM. You can sign up for the DEN season that night, reserve your shirt size for opening day. You can reach me at david@deserteaglesnest.com

Pre-Season sign ups will be Aug 13th-Sept 10th $20, they can be made in person or on line at www.deserteaglesenst.com. After season opener it will be $25

Our season opener Jersey is a Authentic Maclin.

DENLV!!!

Will kick off its season at Jerseys Bar and Grill in Las Vegas Aug 20th, this game is LIVE and shown at all DEN locations. Both Gino and Krystal will be taking membership sign ups and going over the season of events, looking for volunteers to help the club grow, if its just word of mouth or the first bye week picnic. Email Krystal@deserteaglesnest.com

First week Jersey giveaway will be a McCoy or Maclin, email me or Krystal if you have a preference. We also have a signed Fred Barnett Ball with display case going in the first few weeks.

Don't forget we are now linked up Phoenix Children's Hospital "PCH" see our link. http://www.deserteaglesnest.com/phxchildrenshospital.htm You can make as little as a $5 donation and 100% goes to PCH and the greatest need. We are scheduling a visit this month, so stay tuned.

DEN UPDATES VIA TEXT send a text message of DENAZ to 41411

www.deserteaglesnest.com

www.facebook.com/deserteaglesnest

www.twitter.com DENAZLV

Eagles @ Jets 4:00 PM PST LIVE! Hike and fundraiser

1. Eagles vs Jets will be LIVE this week and shown at both locations, Upper Deck and Jerseys in Las Vegas. Its an early game for us...4 PM PST.

TUSCON!!! Hey we are working on a location south of us, and there will be a group of birds fan forming at The Depot Sports Bar and Grill, if your passing thru town say hi to Butch! (see deserteaglesnest.com for more details)

2. Member shirts will be handed out Sunday Sept 13 early pre-game and at halftime....as I have been practicing all week "don't bother me I'm watching football"

3. And its a long one so please read......Camelback Hike and Car wash Fundraiser

Sept 12th We start off the season with a early AM hike at Echo Canyon Camelback, for those of you going for the first time don't worry, we have a few. Get there early parking is limited.

Your welcome to bring a your NFL Gear for a picture at the top, just don't wear it...might get a little sweaty. Bring water!!! I would suggest if you are just getting started and or need a new water camel pac, they can be purchased at Costco for only $20, contact me if you don not have a membership.

We will be meeting at 5:30 AM and start up at 6:00 AM Echo Canyon parking lot is located on E. McDonald Just east of Tatum, south of McDonald. See link for safety rules further details

http://www.gistwireless.com/echo-canyon-hi...nix-arizona.htm

Car wash fundraiser, will start at 8:00 AM-1:00 PM Located N/E of Superstition Hwy 60 and Rural (see address below) and 100% of the proceeds will go directly causes and split in half 50/50 Ways to help, You can stop by and help set up, or help for a bit and leave. If writing a check. We are only accepting checks made out to one of the two charities below, those can be dropped off or mailed with the DEN Fundraiser in the memo

1. Tempe Christian Pre-School scholarship fund to provide help for families in crisis during difficult times.

2. Phoenix Childrens Hospital and this will go towards the hospitals greatest need at time of donation, the Desert Eagles nest has a direct link set up by PCH to make a donation online, see deserteaglesnest.com and click on Phx Childrens Hospital. You can make a min $5 donation.

If you cannot make any of the events, and want to help...we need towels, soap, water and or coffee and donuts. You can pass this info on to friends or family, or invite them. There is a flyer attached to pass out.

This is our family, helping others in need, any and all help is very appreciated.

We are working with the local media and all of our networking sites, I expect this to be a good turn out. this is our chance to do the right thing and help our local community, before the madness of the regular season starts. If anyone wants to help out and spread the word and has contacts with the media, by all means your effort is very appreciated.

For Phoenix Childrens Hospital we have two visits scheduled, these visits do not require a donation, but I have purchased some various colored shirts and a local T-Shirt printer is making shirts for the children. Our dates so far are Monday Sept 21st time tba, and Friday October 2nd time tba. Right now we may have to schedule a 3rd if there is interest.

Thank you in advance for all your help.

Then your light shall break forth like the dawn,

and healing shall spring up quickly.

Isaiah 58:8

4. Please tune into our new sports talk show at www.movedachains.com Now on regular Thursday nights from 7-9 Arizona, PST/MST and on Game Days Pre-Game and Post depending on Game time. Check schedule for show times at deserteaglesnest.com

TONIGHT

on

The guys are talking about

The Phillies magic number

The Eagles final preseason game

Breakdown of the NFL - Division by Division

Listen, Watch & Chat

10:00pm Eastern/7:00pm Pacific

or join Patrick, Tim & The Chain Gang

LIVE from Upperdeck Sports Grill

in Scottsdale, Arizona.

Want to add your two cents worth to the show?

Make your comments on facebook, twitter, and on our live chat line on the broadcast website.

We would love to hear from you and will read your comments on the air.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/movedachains

Twitter: www.twitter.com/movedachains

5. Last, have a great Holiday weekend and be safe, see you for kick off next week, stay tuned for a special event and Eagles @ Panthers.

Thursday Sept 10th starting at 4:00 pm

A NFL KICK OFF PARTY AT a special location, we had such a great time there for the Phillies in July we are going again.

Coach and Willies in Downtown Phoenix 412 S.3rd St

Phoenix, AZ 85004 , with the Move Da Chains gang. Patrick, Tim, Dr Katz and producer Dawn all will be broadcasting live for the celebration. We will resume at Upper Deck for the regular season.

Kickoff Titans @ Steelers will be at, 5:30 PST

There will be a LIVE band, and Move Da Chains at 7-9

Eagles @ Panthers Sunday Sept 13th

1. Join the largest Eagles fan club in the southwest, at our Arizona location. We will be kicking off the season early and doors open at 8am.

Move Da Chains gang, Patrick, Tim, Dr Katz and producer Dawn Will be doing the first LIVE Eagles Pre-Game show

at Upper Deck from 8:30-9:30

Our first week Jersey for members is an Authentic Reebok Jeremy Maclin Midnight Green. We will also be taking a group picture at halftime.

Upper Deck will also feature its new CrAb DeCk Fries

and

Our first week Jerseys bar and grill in Las Vegas for members is an Authentic Reebok Jeremy Maclin Midnight Green. We will also be taking a group picture at halftime.

Jerseys Bar and Grill features great Cheese Steaks and Wood fired oven pizzas, don't forget the beer specials. Green Jello shots and FREE Tasty Cakes at halftime.

ITS VEGAS BABY!!!

Tuscon Eagles fans DEN PENDING

(520) 795-8110

Depot Sports Bar

3501 E Fort Lowell Rd

Tucson, AZ 85716

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES (0-0) [green/white] -AT- CAROLINA PANTHERS (0-0) [white/white]

PHI INACTIVES: TBD

CAR INACTIVES: TBD

Gameday page on PhiladelphiaEagles.com

=======================================================================

DATE/TIME: Sunday, September 13, 2009 - 1:00PM ET

STATION: FOX

ANNOUNCERS: D Stockton / Charles Davis

DIRECTV: 710

SIRIUS: 122 (Philadelphia), 147 (Carolina)

AUDIO ON THE WEB: http://www.wmgm1037.com, TheGameLive.com

WEATHER: chance of thunderstorms, mid-80s

MAP: Click Here

BETTING LINE: Eagles -2.0 (O/U 43.5)

2. Member shirts are getting delayed as it is every year I get a spike right before kickoff and sponsors wanting to jump in. So we will continue to take sign ups, however the early birds saved. So if you are signing up, make sure to catch me before the game and halftime ....as I have been practicing all week "don't bother me I'm watching football" Those who show up for car wash or help can sign up for the reduced 2008 DEN dues.

(see below)

3. And its a long one so please read......Camelback Hike and Car wash Fundraiser

Sept 12th We start off the season with a early AM hike at Echo Canyon Camelback, for those of you going for the first time don't worry, we have a few. Get there early parking is limited.

Your welcome to bring a your NFL Gear for a picture at the top, just don't wear it...might get a little sweaty. Bring water!!! I would suggest if you are just getting started and or need a new water camel pac, they can be purchased at Costco for only $20, contact me if you don not have a membership.

We will be meeting at 5:30 AM and start up at 6:00 AM Echo Canyon parking lot is located on E. McDonald Just east of Tatum, south of McDonald. See link for safety rules further details

http://www.gistwireless.com/echo-canyon-hi...nix-arizona.htm

Car wash fundraiser, will start at 8:00 AM-1:00 PM Located N/E of Superstition Hwy 60 and Rural (see address below) and 100% of the proceeds will go directly causes and split in half 50/50 Ways to help, You can stop by and help set up, or help for a bit and leave. If writing a check. We are only accepting checks made out to one of the two charities below, those can be dropped off or mailed with the DEN Fundraiser in the memo

1. Tempe Christian Pre-School scholarship fund to provide help for families in crisis during difficult times.

2. Phoenix Childrens Hospital and this will go towards the hospitals greatest need at time of donation, the Desert Eagles nest has a direct link set up by PCH to make a donation online, see deserteaglesnest.com and click on Phx Childrens Hospital. You can make a min $5 donation.

If you cannot make any of the events, and want to help...we need towels, soap, water and or coffee and donuts. You can pass this info on to friends or family, or invite them. There is a flyer attached to pass out.

This is our family, helping others in need, any and all help is very appreciated.

We are working with the local media and all of our networking sites, I expect this to be a good turn out. this is our chance to do the right thing and help our local community, before the madness of the regular season starts. If anyone wants to help out and spread the word and has contacts with the media, by all means your effort is very appreciated.

For Phoenix Childrens Hospital we have two visits scheduled, these visits do not require a donation, but I have purchased some various colored shirts and a local T-Shirt printer is making shirts for the children. Our dates so far are Monday Sept 21st time tba, and Friday October 2nd time tba. Right now we may have to schedule a 3rd if there is interest.

Thank you in advance for all your help.

Then your light shall break forth like the dawn,

and healing shall spring up quickly.

Isaiah 58:8

4. Please tune into our new sports talk show at www.movedachains.com Now on regular Thursday nights from 7-9 Arizona, PST/MST and on Game Days Pre-Game and Post depending on Game time. Check schedule for show times at deserteaglesnest.com

DEN UPDATES VIA TEXT send a text message of DENAZ to 41411

www.deserteaglesnest.com

www.facebook.com/deserteaglesnest

www.twitter.com DENAZLV

The one and only official email from the Desert Eagles Nest

Eagles @ Panthers Sunday Sept 13th

1. Join the largest Eagles fan club in the southwest, at our Arizona location. We will be kicking off the season early and doors open at 8am.

Move Da Chains gang, Patrick, Tim, Dr Katz and producer Dawn Will be doing the first LIVE Eagles Pre-Game show

at Upper Deck from 8:30-9:30

Our first week Jersey for members is an Authentic Reebok Jeremy Maclin Midnight Green. We will also be taking a group picture at halftime.

Upper Deck will also feature its new CrAb DeCk Fries

and

Our first week Jerseys bar and grill in Las Vegas for members is an Authentic Reebok Jeremy Maclin Midnight Green. We will also be taking a group picture at halftime.

Jerseys Bar and Grill features great Cheese Steaks and Wood fired oven pizzas, don't forget the beer specials. Green Jello shots and FREE Tasty Cakes at halftime.

ITS VEGAS BABY!!!

Tuscon Eagles fans DEN PENDING

(520) 795-8110

Depot Sports Bar

3501 E Fort Lowell Rd

Tucson, AZ 85716

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES (0-0) [green/white] -AT- CAROLINA PANTHERS (0-0) [white/white]

PHI INACTIVES: TBD

CAR INACTIVES: TBD

Gameday page on PhiladelphiaEagles.com

=======================================================================

DATE/TIME: Sunday, September 13, 2009 - 1:00PM ET

STATION: FOX

ANNOUNCERS: D Stockton / Charles Davis

DIRECTV: 710

SIRIUS: 122 (Philadelphia), 147 (Carolina)

AUDIO ON THE WEB: http://www.wmgm1037.com, TheGameLive.com

WEATHER: chance of thunderstorms, mid-80s

MAP: Click Here

BETTING LINE: Eagles -2.0 (O/U 43.5)

2. Member shirts are getting delayed as it is every year I get a spike right before kickoff and sponsors wanting to jump in. So we will continue to take sign ups, however the early birds saved. So if you are signing up, make sure to catch me before the game and halftime ....as I have been practicing all week "don't bother me I'm watching football" Those who show up for car wash or help can sign up for the reduced 2008 DEN dues.

(see below)

ALL DEN Members and Friends,

First off, what a WIN! As it always is it was bitter sweet with the injury to McNabb.On a positive note the Eagles front office seems focused on making sure there is no set backs and signed Jeff Garcia in the event McNabb cannot go, and last reported was day to day.

DENLV, CONGRATS to Ankur Bhatia, he is one of the newest members in Las Vegas and the first winner. We want some pictures with that Maclin on the website.

DENAZ CONGRATS to Neil Prettyman, new member luck continues, Neil is a day one winner, you can see his picture and the 80 plus pictures uploaded under the DENAZ folder.

Quick notes, our video made Eagles report on Sept 16th with Dave Spadaro, its also viewable on deserteaglesnest.com

A fan that went to Carolina and tailgated with Mongo and Phillytailgate.com also mentioned how much of a great time they had.

This is a reminder if you plan on going to San Diego get in touch with Mongo, and use the link on our web page. You can reach Mongo at keith@phillytailgate.com and put DEN Member in the subject line, your best to use the link off our website.

T-SHIRTS, I am going to be giving out shirts bye week, sorry for the delay a spike in orders first day and printing multi colors. Besides its allot less hectic to do all that without a game going on, thank you for your patients. If you are expecting a shirt shipped it will go out week of Sept 28th. DENAZ will be at picnic, DENLV TBA where

A reminder DENAZ, we have our bye week picnic coming up, see website for directions and map. Christine Houser and Jo are putting together all the details, make sure to sign up, we have a keg coming from Upper Deck , Army vs DEN volleyball tourney, OH WAIT there's more. I will be taking sign ups for the first DEN beer pong tourney!!! 2 Man/Women teams. This will happen during the day and winner will get prizes, I am working on Jerseys. We also have covered picnic area, along with a playground connected to it, a kid jumpy.

PLEASE BRING FAMILY AND FRIENDS. DJ Drew will be rocking the tunes and we expect a huge turnout!!!

I want to take a moment and welcome some fans from Philly Crush in Chandler, they will be coming to our picnic and be part of our family.

DENLV we are working on many ideas for your bye week, it could just include a meet at Jerseys for T-shirts or more involved and food and some kind of contest vs Air Force. Stay tuned we will know soon. FYI Your shirts are incredible designed I cant wait.

EXTRA SHIRTS $10 for each DENAZ AND DENLV upon signing up.

I want to take a moment before I get into the game..Please take a moment and put out a prayer for one of our original members since 2004 Roni Golden, she ask that we all do this for her father and I am asking you to pray for her strength.

Roni's father is critical and ill suffering from Cancer and Liver failure, he is was in critical care last week and has since been transfer ed to Hospice location in Philadelphia. She has joined him back home and will remain by her fathers side for the duration. My last update had him on a breathing and feeding tube. She left me a voice mail last night and I wanted to pass on that she is thankful that she is there and hopes his journey to heaven is his next step.

TONIGHT

on

Recapping the Eagles win over Carolina

Eagles News and Notes from the Week

53201602_1 class=yshortcuts>Phillies and the Magic Number

Listen, Watch & Chat

10:00pm Eastern/7:00pm Pacific

or join Patrick, Tim & The Chain Gang

LIVE from Upper Deck Sports Grill

in Scottsdale, Arizona.

Want to add your two cents worth to the show?

Make your comments on facebook, and on our live chat line on the broadcast website.

The guys will read your comments on the air.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/movedachains

Email: movedachains@mailf5.com

DENAZ

Upper Deck Sports Grill

doors open at 8:00 am

Jersey give away

LeSean McCoy Authentic Reebok

DENLV

Jerseys Bar and Grill Las Vegas

doors open at 8:30

Jersey give away

Brian Westbrook Authentic Reebok

Green Jello shots, Tasty Cakes and half time, plus warm pretzels.

Make sure you, go there for MNF and get in on the $10 bottomless cup from 5-10

DENAZ in Tucson

The Depot Sports Bar and Grill

Doors open at 9:30

with breakfast, $3.50 Filandi bloody Marys, $2.50 Beer pints, Tuscons best location for drinks and drink prices!!!

Make sure you tell Brandy and Butch Hello!!!

Great bye week picnic, 179 new pics, on the site.....see everyone for Tampa this Sunday