Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mdiggity

Wisconsin Eagles Fans

Hey guys my girlfriend and I live here in Milwaukee and proudly support the Birds every Sunday! We are looking for others to join us on Sunday's! So if anyone wants to meet up feel free to stop by and look for two eagles jerseys!! Also, we would love to make this a large group over time so feel free to spread the word!

Sundays at:

G'Daddy's BBC

(414) 272-7263

2022 E North Ave

Milwaukee, WI

hey guys just joined...i live in appleton which is near GB...so its kinda of a far drive to come watch the games but just letting you know another philly fan in wisconsin

Hey guys my girlfriend and I live here in Milwaukee and proudly support the Birds every Sunday! We are looking for others to join us on Sunday's! So if anyone wants to meet up feel free to stop by and look for two eagles jerseys!! Also, we would love to make this a large group over time so feel free to spread the word!

Sundays at:

G'Daddy's BBC

(414) 272-7263

2022 E North Ave

Milwaukee, WI

I got you guys added to EaglesFanClub.com (I am updating the map, so it will not show until next week when I upload everything) which will help get more Eagles fans your way. Also, send me your email address and I can add it to the site so fans can get in touch with you.

GO EAGLES!

Dave

Dave@EaglesFanClub.com

FINALLY! im 28 and been an eagles fan my whole life. have to watch every game with "packer" fans, it blows. Anyone going this sunday to watch the game? is it every sunday? ill be there!!!!!!!!!!!!

A bunch of Philly folks will be in Milwaukee for the Phils/Brewers on 9/10/11 and will be looking for a place to watch the Birds the following day (hopefully with sound). Any suggestions?

A bunch of Philly folks will be in Milwaukee for the Phils/Brewers on 9/10/11 and will be looking for a place to watch the Birds the following day (hopefully with sound). Any suggestions?

Awesome to hear! I hate to say it but there just aren't many Eagles meet ups in the area. My Girlfriend and I still religiously go to the same bar located on the Eastside of Milwaukee (a mere 15 mins from downtown) and would be more than happy to welcome all of you guys! Our group is fairly small and can number between five to ten fans. Yet, we don't complain since this is Packer Country. We generally reserve tables so just let us know the number of your group and you guys will have a spot. As for sound, that is not a guarantee but with the Packers not playing that Sunday there is a chance.

Hope you guys have a good time at Miller Park and if your up for swinging by, just punch the below address into your GPS. Go Birds!!!

Sundays at:

G'Daddy's BBC

(414) 272-7263

2022 E North Ave

Milwaukee, WI

Me and my wife would love to watch some games with some Eagle fans. Sick of Packer fans! YUCK haha. Plus we all know Eagle fans are the best fans NOT Packer fans. E A G L E S!

Me and my wife would love to watch some games with some Eagle fans. Sick of Packer fans! YUCK haha. Plus we all know Eagle fans are the best fans NOT Packer fans. E A G L E S!

The more fans bleeding green the better! We always are there so feel free to join us! WE ARE THE BEST FANS!!! E-A-G-L-E-S!!

Sundays at:

G'Daddy's BBC

(414) 272-7263

2022 E North Ave

Milwaukee, WI

The more fans bleeding green the better! We always are there so feel free to join us! WE ARE THE BEST FANS!!! E-A-G-L-E-S!!

Sundays at:

G'Daddy's BBC

(414) 272-7263

2022 E North Ave

Milwaukee, WI

sounds good, my girl is excited that's for sure. Anyways, I feel a Packers loss this evening! Well hope all the fans in town can make it too!

By the way my name is Mike. Look for any Philadelphia gear when you arrive!

Sundays at:

G'Daddy's BBC

(414) 272-7263

2022 E North Ave

Milwaukee, WI

Yeah me and the wife can't wait. My name is Ralph, hopefully we will have a whole bar of Eagle green hahaha!

Thanks for the info. Glad to see you guys representing!

I'm actually taking the train in with a group of Birds/Phils phans from Chicago, so we'll be staying in the downtown area. I'm sure there are plenty of options, hopefully we'll find one with the sound on.

Go birds

Thanks for the info. Glad to see you guys representing!

I'm actually taking the train in with a group of Birds/Phils phans from Chicago, so we'll be staying in the downtown area. I'm sure there are plenty of options, hopefully we'll find one with the sound on.

Go birds

Certainly understand but you really aren't familiar with the ghost town that is downtown Milwaukee. Just to save my fellow bird fans from a frustrating experience. There is only one sportsbar downtown that is worthwhile. The good news its a damn fine one at that. Go to Major Goolsby's (340 N. Kilbourn, Milwaukee, Wi). If for some reason you guys still aren't satisfied, we are approximately ten minutes away. Hope you guys have an awesome time watching the Birds Crush the RAMS!

E-A-G-L-E-S!!