Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

justingk1984

A witty, and humorous collection of each week's games

Think of it as a Philly Bill Simmons, if you all are familiar. I have been writing for my school for a few years now with a lot of promise, I am trying to build up my resume and would love for all you Eagles fans to take a look and tell me what you think. I have just started my website with a help of a buddy and will be trying to at least get in a column a week, so far I have a few up for ya'll to dissect and hate or praise on. The subject always revolving around something in the sports world, often times including stuff in the Philadelphia sports realm. It will pretty much be including random thoughts, sometimes sober and sometimes very much the opposite (where the latter will usually always be the result of a Philadelphia 'phrenetic' win or loss), running blogs of big games and stories of me of my friends lives that somehow are tied into sports. I'm free to talk about any of the articles I write so email me at justingk16@hotmail.com if you wish to talk about it, if I think it's worthy I will publish it here and include my response and let everyone else decide. The URL is http://justingk84.webs.com/incaseyoudidnthear.htm Enjoy! E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!