Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nova11

Myrtle Beach

Going to Myrtle Beach this weekend to play some golf & get away from work and the Northeast. Need a place watch the game. Anyone have any suggestions of Sports Bars, or even better yet, Eagles-Centric Sports Bars? Thanks in advance.

I am away this weekend, but I usually go to Jimmigan's Sports Bar in Little River SC. It's close to the NC/SC border. I like it cause they put out a free buffet each Sunday at 1:30.

I am away this weekend, but I usually go to Jimmigan's Sports Bar in Little River SC. It's close to the NC/SC border. I like it cause they put out a free buffet each Sunday at 1:30.

How many Eagles fans are usually there?

Has anyone ever been to Jimmigan's Hideaway on restaurant row? How is the atmosphere as concerned to Eagles fans?

How many Eagles fans are usually there?

Last season there were about 20, give or take.

I haven't been there yet this season since they've been on TV so much. And I now watch it live on my computer

Last season there were about 20, give or take.

I haven't been there yet this season since they've been on TV so much. And I now watch it live on my computer

Yea me too.

Has anyone ever been to Jimmigan's Hideaway on restaurant row? How is the atmosphere as concerned to Eagles fans?

During my yearly trip to MB, I go there maybe 2 or 3 times. While I enjoy the bar, I have yet to go there when there is an eagles game on.

On eaglesfanclub.com, I saw one of the Myrtle hooters listed. My dad and I went there last year for the eagles game, and I saw 1 table with an eagles jersey on. I was disappointed.

I believe you are refering to the Hooters on 39 AVE. in Myrtle Beach. Some Sundays I will go to the Hooters at Colonial mall near NMB (now Myrtle beach mall) and demand the table beside the big screen. I'm usually the only Eagles fan in there, but I am ALWAYS the loudest!

During my yearly trip to MB, I go there maybe 2 or 3 times. While I enjoy the bar, I have yet to go there when there is an eagles game on.

On eaglesfanclub.com, I saw one of the Myrtle hooters listed. My dad and I went there last year for the eagles game, and I saw 1 table with an eagles jersey on. I was disappointed.

I believe you are refering to the Hooters on 39 AVE. in Myrtle Beach. Some Sundays I will go to the Hooters at Colonial mall near NMB (now Myrtle beach mall) and demand the table beside the big screen. I'm usually the only Eagles fan in there, but I am ALWAYS the loudest!

Maybe I am thinking of the wrong one? I'm pretty sure the one I went to was in north Myrtle Beach.

Here is what I remember. We were driving on a main road (I think it was 17, but I may be thinking of another route) east bound and it was on our left. We made a left turn at a light twoard a mall/shopping center parking lot entrance, but then as soon as we got to the entrance, we had to make a left (driving parallel with the main road west bound) for a little bit to get to the resturant.

Does that sound like the same one?

Yep that is the same Hooters..Colonial Mall now called Myrtle Beach Mall.

Maybe I am thinking of the wrong one? I'm pretty sure the one I went to was in north Myrtle Beach.

Here is what I remember. We were driving on a main road (I think it was 17, but I may be thinking of another route) east bound and it was on our left. We made a left turn at a light twoard a mall/shopping center parking lot entrance, but then as soon as we got to the entrance, we had to make a left (driving parallel with the main road west bound) for a little bit to get to the resturant.

Does that sound like the same one?

Yep that is the same Hooters..Colonial Mall now called Myrtle Beach Mall.

Maybe I saw you there last year then. I was the guy there with his dad, pointing and laughing at AJ Feely vs the seahwaks. (we actually sat right by a table with someone with an eagles jersey)

Maybe I saw you there last year then. I was the guy there with his dad, pointing and laughing at AJ Feely vs the seahwaks. (we actually sat right by a table with someone with an eagles jersey)

No I didn't make it there for the seahawks game..but when you guys come back..let me know

Murphy's Law in Myrtle Beach is where I used to go most of the time. It's a Steelers bar but a lot of Eagles fans showed up to watch the games.