Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Radioactivebug

This Is Where I Watch The Eagles Play

This is pretty sweet. The NFL Network shot a promo at my Eagles bar.

The Shack

They didn't use any footage from my table because it was a low point for The Eagles at that time during the game. We weren't in the best of moods.

This is pretty sweet. The NFL Network shot a promo at my Eagles bar.

The Shack

They didn't use any footage from my table because it was a low point for The Eagles at that time during the game. We weren't in the best of moods.

Which dude or chick were you?

Which dude or chick were you?

I can't remember who we were playing, but when they were shooting us, it wasn't during a high point for the Eagles. We weren't to friendly and the last thing we wanted was a camera in our face.

there's a bunch of Eagle fans that are coming out there for the Penn State bowl game and they're all coming to the Shack the night before for a big party.....

I saw the commercial......pretty cool bar.

do you really have to give up your firstborn for a table? B-)

there's a bunch of Eagle fans that are coming out there for the Penn State bowl game and they're all coming to the Shack the night before for a big party.....

I saw the commercial......pretty cool bar.

do you really have to give up your firstborn for a table? B-)

It helps. Actually, I've been going there for 8 years now and have had my table for about 6 of those years. It's all about showing your face and getting in good with the owner. I'll be out of town for New Years but that will be a good time.