Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beckinsale

Eagles Friendly Bars in Orlando FL Area?

Well, not sure how far you are willing to travel. About 15 minutes north of the airport is our Eagles club bar call Wing Shack.

link

If the game doesn't get flexed it will be packed there for the game! Flattop outside making cheesesteaks.

usually between 100 and 200 eagles fans there.

Where are you staying?

Well, not sure how far you are willing to travel. About 15 minutes north of the airport is our Eagles club bar call Wing Shack.

link

If the game doesn't get flexed it will be packed there for the game! Flattop outside making cheesesteaks.

usually between 100 and 200 eagles fans there.

Where are you staying?

Thanks! BTW, is that place ok with bringing in kids?

We're in Disney complex so I already warned the wife about this game--at least they can go hang out in the park or hotel room.

My wife was on me today for not packing as much as her's and the kids' full suitcases--just a coupla Eagles jsys, pair of jeans, shorts and swimming trunks for the week. :lol:

Thanks! BTW, is that place ok with bringing in kids?

We're in Disney complex so I already warned the wife about this game--at least they can go hang out in the park or hotel room.

My wife was on me today for not packing as much as her's and the kids' full suitcases--just a coupla Eagles jsys, pair of jeans, shorts and swimming trunks for the week. :lol:

I sometimes bring my kids to the place but it is nothing like Disney. If your already down there go to the ESPN zone at Disney's Boardwalk. cool place to catch all the games.....

If the game doesnt mean anything and is on regular TV, the wing shack might not be as rowdy as usual

Friday's Front Row on I-Drive is another cool place to catch the game.

Fridays is awesome down there but if he was planning on drinking, if he stays on disney property he can ride the busses!

Fridays is awesome down there but if he was planning on drinking, if he stays on disney property he can ride the busses!

true that, i forgot that he was staying on disney property. but yes, when i lived in the orlando area, i used to go to front row all the time to watch the eagles games.