Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ravdog

Bar in Minn

Looks like Matts Bar 3500 Cedar Ave right downtown will be a good place to grab some food saturday.

If the fans are like Cincy and Chicago there will be EAGLES all over town!!!!!

Looks like Matts Bar 3500 Cedar Ave right downtown will be a good place to grab some food saturday.

Don't count on it hippie.

I've been to Dan Kelly's in downtown Minneapolis a few times. There at 212 S 7th St

Minneapolis, MN (612) 333-2644. It's a sports bar / restaurant in the heart of Minneapolis. It's an easy city to get around with the best train system I've ever been on. There is a train that you can take from the airport to Minneapolis and to the Mall of the America's for approx two bucks. Never been to a Vikings game, but the Twins fans are more lively than you'd think.

Don't count on it hippie.

You joined in January of 05, right in time to watch the Eagles whup the Vikings a** on the way to the superbowl. glad to see you join us again, to watch the same thing happen.

You joined in January of 05, right in time to watch the Eagles whup the Vikings a** on the way to the superbowl. glad to see you join us again, to watch the same thing happen.

How did ya do in that superbowl by the way? :lol::lol::lol: Hippie.

How did ya do in that superbowl by the way? :lol::lol::lol: Hippie.

How did ya do in superbowl XI? You know.... 1977, you know.... 32 years ago

I so wish I could make the trip, but we just can't swing that sort of money right after Christmas. I hope though that there are plenty of other Eagles fans that will come and cover that area. It would be great to see a ton of midnight green at the Vikings game! Go Eagles fans!!!!!