Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AndrewA

ughhhhhh.... flight sunday....

I have a flight sunday to go back to school & its waaaaaaayyyy to much money to change it, I'll get into Chicago around 3:00 so i'll see the end of the game, BUT, does anyone know how I can get score updates while I'm on the Airplane? Obviously theres no WiFi so Internet won't exactly work..

Thanks

I have a flight sunday to go back to school & its waaaaaaayyyy to much money to change it, I'll get into Chicago around 3:00 so i'll see the end of the game, BUT, does anyone know how I can get score updates while I'm on the Airplane? Obviously theres no WiFi so Internet won't exactly work..

Thanks

If you don't mind breaking a few FCC laws, just leave your cell on during the flight and have people text you updates.

What airline?

AirTran, Delta, and a couple others offer free XM radio in flight. That's probably your only hope.

Thanks

The funny thing abt this..i'm stuck in the same friggin problem...i'm flyin back to Wash U. (st louis) ..i also have my stop at chicago Mdw..around 2

Will watch a little bit of it in the sports bar i guess...

What airline?

AirTran, Delta, and a couple others offer free XM radio in flight. That's probably your only hope.

Nope Southwest...

The funny thing abt this..i'm stuck in the same friggin problem...i'm flyin back to Wash U. (st louis) ..i also have my stop at chicago Mdw..around 2

Will watch a little bit of it in the sports bar i guess...

LOL i'll probably see you there i get into MDW around 3:00

I'm gonna be so damn nervous getting off the flight

Have a friend text you. if you can't find one to PM me and I'll do it as I do this for a few ppl throughout the year...unless they start to suck then I will smash my phone but I will let you know that I'm doing that before I do :)

You should have known better than to plan a flight on a Sunday afternoon <_<

Come on now. He's a college student going back to school. It would be a lot to ask to schedule his flight home around the Divisional Playoff schedule (where the teams are not known until the week before).

Come on now. He's a college student going back to school. It would be a lot to ask to schedule his flight home around the Divisional Playoff schedule (where the teams are not known until the week before).

I changed a flight earlier this year so I wouldn't have to change planes in dallas. anybody else seen that cowgirls shop they have in there? It's the size of a damn wallmart. never again. i felt unclean just being in there

I was taking a two-hour drive Sunday, but I bumped it up to get there in time for the game. That doesn't help you at all, but at least I'll get to see it.

Edit: Editing my edit because I am stupid.

I thought i was going to have to work during the game, but instead I don't have to work until to 4 so I can catch most of the game and listen to the rest on sirius on my way to work...Sucks for you

Not as good as watching but if you have Sirius Radio you can listen on the plane if you have a window seat. Otherwise. an iPhone should work. Probably be cheaper to cancel the flight though.

Thanks

There's the old fashion way, have parents tape the game express mail it monday morning next day-delivery, stay away from all sport channels, websites, and don't get the score, then tuesday morning watch it like it was live on Sunday.

Thanks

Quit School

Nope Southwest...

You say you are flying Southwest Airlines? well they are the only major airline in America that doesnt charge any change fees for any flight any time...so if free is too expensive for you then i dont know what to tell you!

You say you are flying Southwest Airlines? well they are the only major airline in America that doesnt charge any change fees for any flight any time...so if free is too expensive for you then i dont know what to tell you!

It's $100 to change now because of the difference in fares, and the other day I realized I could've changed to the 10:30AM flight from Philly then gotten a longer layover in Chicago & watched the game there

but whatever

It's $100 to change now because of the difference in fares, and the other day I realized I could've changed to the 10:30AM flight from Philly then gotten a longer layover in Chicago & watched the game there

but whatever

I think it's worth spending the c note. I know I'd do it.