Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

alterbridge81081

Who is going to AZ?

people are really trying to suck money out of people. its getting rediculous. 1500 for two tickets. get real. there is an amazing eagle fan on here though who has an extra ticket and will sell for 200. should have known to look to an eagle fan for a good deal. for those of us who live out west, we don't get a chance to see the eagles play very often. its worth it to spend a little money.

GO EAGLES!!!! hopefully i'll be catching my first eagles game on their way to the super bow.

i have a feeling there are going to be soooo many eagles fans at this game... definitely the best traveling fan base in the league. no doubt.

TAILGATE? PRE-GAME PARTY?

I'm going!! Bought tickets when there were 6 minutes left in the game. I used to live in Tempe, but also lived in Philly. Still have to take my EAGLES though!!

I've been looking for a Saturday night pregame party somewhere (not for the game itself since I have great seats!), and then a spot to meet up with fellow fans in the parking lot to show love for Philly Green.

Let's do this!! E-A-G-L-E-S!!!!

Ok, in my excitement, I suppose I should read the entire thread. I see info about DesertEaglesNest doing a pep rally the night before, so there's that option. Still reading on, and plan on tailgating!!

THE 2009 NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME and THE OFFICIAL LOCATION FOR EAGLES FANS AROUND THE WORLD

The cost is $75 and the tailgate party is at the Official Desert Eagles Nest

Headquarters this weekend, the Upper Deck Sports Grill in Scottsdale. It

includes a huge buffet with your typical tailgate fare like wings, roast

beef sandwiches and the likes, but got word a little while ago that a

breakfast buffet was also going to be thrown into the mix. In addition to

that, if you didn't catch a past email, not only is your draft beer (Miller

Lite) included, it also includes all of your Bloody Mary's, Mimosas, and

mixed drinks! The tailgate is going to start at 8 AM and go til about

11-11:30 AM. It is a 45 minute bus ride to Glendale so I really want to get

the caravan moving by about 11:15 to be safe. The option of tailgating at

the stadium has become very difficult. The Cardinals have always made it

difficult to tailgate and this is no different. Too many rules that I know

none of us will follow so instead of putting a few of you in jail prior to

the game, this is our best solution.

There will also be a special edition Desert Eagles Nest Shirt availble with date and location of Pep Rally at Upper Deck Jan 17/18 2000 EAGLES VS CARDINALS NFCCG

To make payment go to our myspace page below and click on the paypal link, print your conformation and pick up your wrist band at Upper Deck Sat Night. CONFIRM YOU ARE WITH THE DEN! there are two packages going on, one with DEN other with Green Legion

I will be handing wristbands out Sat Night

David

www.deserteaglesnest.com

www.myspace.com/deserteaglesnest

The one and only official email from the Desert Eagles Nest

eagles fan here in tucson. but i'm goin up for the festivites. trying desperately to get a ticket fairly cheap. if i can't get into the game, is there anyone else who's goin who will just be in the parking lot during the game?

where's the team staying? anyone know?

I don't have an extra ticket, but if you go for the "festivities", I'm looking for a group to join (or start up) an area for tailgating. Looking at the parking lot layout now.

Anybody know of an area where Eagles fans will be centralized?

EDIT: The post above looks like a good deal....think that may be a good way to go! Not having to drive after the drinks is always a good thing too!

this DUDE is a girl...

i was home for the holidays.. not in Tucson. I've been lookin for eagles fans on here since i got here. but this calls for something totally special. been talking to the DEN people and planning on being at Upper Deck Saturday night then again Sunday for the game.... any other tucsonians headed up?

What side of Tucson do you live on? I live downtown, so I usually end up at Sports on Congress to watch Eagles games. I will be heading up to Upper Deck on Saturday, and then over to Glendale for the game. See you there!

I don't have an extra ticket, but if you go for the "festivities", I'm looking for a group to join (or start up) an area for tailgating. Looking at the parking lot layout now.

Anybody know of an area where Eagles fans will be centralized?

Cardinal stadium only let you tailgate 4 hours before and up to 1 hour afterwards. They suck. So, the only thing I can tell you is that if you dont have a ticket, the place to go is Upper Deck in Scottsdale. The membership has over 500 people that go everyweek with giveaways and an EAGLES atmosphere. You wont be hounded by team winers. We roll deep.

A lot of the members have tickets to go to the game, but we have others staying behind to keep the fort down and prevent any others "outsiders" taking over. I cant stress enough the environment. Clean, easy to find, 2 story sports grill. Heres our info for the game.

THE 2009 NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME and THE OFFICIAL LOCATION FOR EAGLES FANS AROUND THE WORLD

There will also be a special edition Desert Eagles Nest Shirt availble with date and location of Pep Rally at Upper Deck Jan 17/18 2000 EAGLES VS CARDINALS NFCCG

To make payment go to our myspace page below and click on the paypal link, print your conformation and pick up your wrist band at Upper Deck Sat Night. CONFIRM YOU ARE WITH THE DEN! there are two packages going on, one with DEN other with Green Legion

David

www.deserteaglesnest.com

the fans are already broke and u want to charge them these prices for a few drinks and a ride across town.

come on give me a break.

Cardinal stadium only let you tailgate 4 hours before and up to 1 hour afterwards. They suck. So, the only thing I can tell you is that if you dont have a ticket, the place to go is Upper Deck in Scottsdale. The membership has over 500 people that go everyweek with giveaways and an EAGLES atmosphere. You wont be hounded by team winers. We roll deep.

A lot of the members have tickets to go to the game, but we have others staying behind to keep the fort down and prevent any others "outsiders" taking over. I cant stress enough the environment. Clean, easy to find, 2 story sports grill. Heres our info for the game.

David

www.deserteaglesnest.com

I think this may have to happen then. I can be around my own "breatheren" when walking around the desert in green and black facepaint!!

stop whining. if you are the person who paid these overprices rediculous ticket prices, don't blame them for trying to sell their bar. at least they are offering a decent service at a decent price. i plan to be at the bar for tailgating and game watching. unless i can get a ticket, of course.

thanks DEN for helpin us all out.

the fans are already broke and u want to charge them these prices for a few drinks and a ride across town.

come on give me a break.

I was thinking about this too....BUT, consider the following things:

1) And maybe the biggest reason: you're around your "own kind".

2) No driving

3) No parking pass / traffic

4) Sounds like this includes all the drinks/food for those first few hours...so depends how you plan on getting your money's worth. if you drink 1 beer and eat 4 wings, probably not.

I don't know, I'm thinking of the hassle of everything being negated by doing this. Besides, I'm driving down, and don't know if I want the windows in my truck being smashed since I have Eagles stuff on my Envoy. Perhaps it's not worth it to everyone though.

Either way, I hope I have Philly fans near me in the stadium...section 125 (or 126?).

come on give me a break.

You dont think food and drinks and rides on motorcoches cost money? Parking passes for limited spaces at the stadium costs over 60.00 for a half mile away unless you are a season ticket holder.

Im a retired cop man, so my income is limited already, but I made provisions for this day. I was at the 2005 NFC Championship game against Atlanta and although I was on the job then, being a season ticket holder, I had mine at face value.

Nevertheless, we are trying to get the EAGLES Fans a place to be together, a place to have a good time like only we can do. AZ sucks when it comes to tailgating and unless you have a season ticket parking pass or 150 bucks to pay for it, youre not gonna be able to tailgate. READ THEIR RULES ON THE SITE ABOUT IT.

So are we hustling, nope. We are giving things at costs, we are giving away door prizes at our expense, we are taking care of the details on our time, So if you cant afford a ticket, or cant afford the festivities, you might need to find a cheaper hobby like watching it on tv. You pay for service, did you think it was free?

I was thinking about this too....BUT, consider the following things:

1) And maybe the biggest reason: you're around your "own kind".

2) No driving

3) No parking pass / traffic

4) Sounds like this includes all the drinks/food for those first few hours...so depends how you plan on getting your money's worth. if you drink 1 beer and eat 4 wings, probably not.

I don't know, I'm thinking of the hassle of everything being negated by doing this. Besides, I'm driving down, and don't know if I want the windows in my truck being smashed since I have Eagles stuff on my Envoy. Perhaps it's not worth it to everyone though.

Either way, I hope I have Philly fans near me in the stadium...section 125 (or 126?).

The Nest President is in 125, Im the Mascot covering the 400 levels. We are taking over this place John. I too have AZ personalized PHILLY tags, philly stickers, philly everything. Im not dealing with more scratches or broken windows. If you come ot the tailgate, look for me, IM THE BIRDMAN MASCOT. YOU CANT MISS ME, IM THE BIGGEST GUY NEXT TO MY BUDDY HAUSER

The Nest President is in 125, Im the Mascot covering the 400 levels. We are taking over this place John. I too have AZ personalized PHILLY tags, philly stickers, philly everything. Im not dealing with more scratches or broken windows. If you come ot the tailgate, look for me, IM THE BIRDMAN MASCOT. YOU CANT MISS ME, IM THE BIGGEST GUY NEXT TO MY BUDDY HAUSER

This is sounding better and better. I'll be there, and look for you (even though it sounds like I won't miss you).

It's time to pull all the stops on this one. Eagle_smiley.jpg I'll RSVP to help get a count for the bus.

The Philadelphia Eagles and Comcast are already sending us Fan packages. No one will be disappointed or left out folks. We all BLEED GREEN and we all STICK TOGETHER

I wonder if ol' 94.1 back in Philly will be coming out, or if Spadaro has anything going on out here too. Would be cool if they came out to this bar!!

DBM:

yeah, i'm thinkin i might go for the tailgating party too. Did you get tickets? where are you at? philly, az?

Hi there,

I'll be coming down from Fallon NV (near Reno).

This is crazy for me though since I used to live in Tempe and love the Cards (2nd fav team!). Of course, living in Philly made me forget about any team OTHER than the Eagles.

Now I'm hoping some friends that still live there and come through on a couch to sleep (see: pass out) on. Hotels only add to the pain of the weekend.

This is crazy for me though since I used to live in Tempe and love the Cards (2nd fav team!).

:thumbsdown:

There is no such thing.

The Pep Rally is free people!!! Sat night at 5PM. Upper Deck Sports Grill. Swoop is working on the details, 90-95% chance he will be there depends on flight times. Upper Deck and the Streets will be filled with Eagles fans. (I HAVE NO DOUBT) I have calls and some conformations with former Eagles players such as Mark McMillian, Byron Evans, Fred Barnett, and Seth Joyner. Will not have all the conformations till later in the week, its been CRAZY. WIP may do a radio spot, still working on flights as well. And as far as I see it %50 for all you can eat and drink, then a no hassle ride to the stadium and no DUI $2500 minum fine and 10 days in jail...you take your pick.

:thumbsdown:

There is no such thing.

Haha, nice.

When I lived there, I always liked rooting for them since they were just SO BAD for SO LONG - that whole underdog thing.

Would it make you feel better if I said that the reason I really started to like them is when they knocked off Dallas back in '98? I think it was FOR a wild card spot, or the wild card itself. Don't remember that, but like I've always said: My #1 team is the Eagles, and #2 is anybody who stomps a mudhole in the Cowboys.

Felix and David:

I was just at training facility - not a big line at all....Warner and Hardy - Northeast corner

Fox's Steve Krafft just called me and said they are selling endzone temp seating, did not read the entire topic so sorry if it was mentioned. I sent a txt to the DEN locally.