Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

alterbridge81081

Who is going to AZ?

For those of you lucky enough to go:

Someone should bring a big freakin drum to lead "Fly Eagles Fly"

For those of you lucky enough to go:

Someone should bring a big freakin drum to lead "Fly Eagles Fly"

Man, AZ is so tight on anything in this place, even the parking lot, i doubt they will let me bring in my EAGLES ticket holder cause it has an eagles emblem on it covering the parakeet on their ticket

This is AWESOME! Just reading this thread has me so pumped for the game.

I am in 445, right on the 35. If you guys are still looking for tix, aside from eBay and Subhub and Craigslist, try ticketsnow. You can actually buy your tix and print them out yourself since they are affiliated with TicketMaster. My tix were 295 a piece.

I am staying in Glendale pretty close to the stadium (Springhill Suites). I will def make it to the pep rally on Sat, but looking for a good tailgate spot at the stadium for Sunday.

I saw a few posts, but nothing specific about what lot(s) and where the Eagles gatherings for tailgating will be. Anyone have any news or updates there?

See you all on Sat!

Go I-G-G-L-E-S!

Im here, just blocks from the Upper Deck at the Ramada.......the guy working the door last night was telling me they are expecting upto a 1,000 Iggle fans. Ive seen ONE IGGLE FAN down here so far......WTF?!

LETS GO PEOPLE!!!

Anyone coming in tonight? Are you heading to the UpperDeck in Scottsdale? PM me if you are meeting up at the bat tonight

Ed

Here's the view (count 8 rows up)......That's the tunnel Eagles will be going through Eagle_smiley.jpg

114te4.jpg

Beers are just a short step away.

im next section over (115) row 13

Im here, just blocks from the Upper Deck at the Ramada.......the guy working the door last night was telling me they are expecting upto a 1,000 Iggle fans. Ive seen ONE IGGLE FAN down here so far......WTF?!

LETS GO PEOPLE!!!

Anyone coming in tonight? Are you heading to the UpperDeck in Scottsdale? PM me if you are meeting up at the bat tonight

Ed

We all work Ed. Some of us are working on logistics and stuff. WE will be out in force, never fear

We all work Ed. Some of us are working on logistics and stuff. WE will be out in force, never fear

Also, most are just planning to show up on Saturday for the pep rally. And I know of a number of fans not flying in until Saturday. And like Felix said, even though we may not be very focused at work, we still have to go.

I already caught hell for blasting the fight song over our PA system at the office a few minutes ago. It'll get in at least one more play before I leave at 4. And each time a bandwagon fan stops by my office to heckle I just click "Play Eagles Fight Song" on Eagles.com and that usually gets rid of them pretty quickly. Where were they even just a few weeks ago? During one conversation about "the Eagles game on Sunday" asked "who are they playing?" And when I told them I got "go Cardinals." Give me a break. Now all of a sudden it's "popular" to be a Cardinals fan. My 8' "You're in Eagles Country" banner has been up in my office no matter what. It was there when we were 5-5-1, it was there last year when we were 8-8, and it'll still be there on Monday no matter Sunday's outcome.

Call in today to Mark and Byron's show. Here is an update for the events:

DEN Members, and Eagles fans coming to Arizona,

Quick tip for travelers, send a text message of DENAZ to 41411 whenever you want, and you'll automatically get a message back right away with the latest updated information!

CALL TODAY AND TALK TO Mark McMillian TODAY 2PM MST on Hard Hitting Radio at 888-346-9144 Let the voice of Philadelphia be heard on Voice America. EAGLES FANS VS CARDINALS FANS CONTEST, WHO WILL WIN? Talk trash!

ANYONE THAT BOOKED WITH DEN. TO PICK UP YOUR WRISTBANDS, YOU MUST HAVE ID OR COPY OF YOUR PAY PAL RECIEPT. THERE WILL BE A TABLE AT UPPER DECK FROM 1-4 PM SAT NIGHT OR 7-8 SUNDAY MORNING. If you have not booked your package yet DO IT NOW. We are getting close to selling out, and opened up going on 6 buses, when it sells out it sells out.

WOW! Front page of the Philadelphia Inquirer, Someone bring me a copy ...INCREDIBLE. We can also be seen on www.kyw1060.com full broadcast interview.

Pep Rally

Saturday, Jan 17th is the Pep Rally at Upper Deck Sports Grill - 4224 N. Craftsman Ct. Scottsdale, Arizona 85251 - NO COVER!!!

Comcast Sportsnet will be doing LIVE spots at 4:30 and 5:30. BACK IN PHILADELPHIA

Swoop, the Eagles Mascot will be attending approx 5:30-6:00 for 45 minutes, please bring your kids for pictures and autographs. There will be a raffle for a signed ball from Donovan McNabb and much much much more.

We will have former Eagle Byron Evans and Mark McMillian Pumping up the crowd at 6:30, I encourage you to call in on Friday to the radio show and let him know you are coming 888-346-9144 the show starts at 2PM AZ time. Let your voices be heard!!! Both Mark McMillian and Byron Evans and our own "Jo" are starting a new show launching Jan 30th. You can also check out www.hardhittinradio.com

As it finally starts to KICK OFF AND PEAK! David Spadaro and Chris McPherson with Eagles LIVE will be present and taping for the show Approx 7:30-8:00

I expect many visitors to this pep rally, some details not completed. Comcast Sportsnet is sending a care package so everyone will have GO EAGLES! signs. THANK YOU!!! They did it for the Phillies..... and look what happened.

Tailgate Party and Game Viewing

Sunday Jan 18th Tailgate and Transportation round trip returning end of game. Okay its simple, you don't have to have it all. So here are the options.

A. Transportation to the game from Upper Deck Sports Grill is avail be for anyone wanting to enjoy the trip without hassle of DUI or Traffic. I want this to be a fun trip for all and encourage you to jump aboard. Its only $25 and you can book it on at www.myspace.com/deserteaglesnest use email to mia_europe@yahoo.com, each person is a separate transaction. PRINT IT OUT! The bus will leave at approx 11:15 and have you at the game an hour before kick off, you will return at the end of the game, and trophy presentation and return to Upper Deck Sports Grill. Old town has many cabs and trolley service to get you back to your hotel, so you can stay and celebrate. We have a 3 rickshaw bikes that will can provide transportation to people within a few miles of Upper Deck, You can save this number, Jordan and crew will pick you up. They work on TIPS ONLY.

B. Tailgate party from 8am-11am is $50 It includes a huge buffet wi th your typical tailgate fare like wings, roast beef sandwiches and the likes, but got word a little while ago that a breakfast buffet was also going to be thrown into the mix. In addition to that, not only is your draft beer (Miller Lite) included, it also includes all of your Bloody Mary's, Mimosas, and mixed drinks!

3. Both Transportation and Tailgate $75

4. COMPLETE PACKAGE $90, 1,2,3 And Desert Eagles nest shirt. It will be printed with Upper Deck logo, along with EAGLES VS CARDINALS PEP RALLY,TAILGATE date etc on the back.

5. Shirt only $20 And become a Desert Eagles Member

Transportation Info

For those of you traveling/driving, here is a link to the bar: Upper Deck

Green Legion members, El Paso, The Shack in L.A., Plumb Crazys in San Diego, New Mexico and anyone coming into the Valley for both events. There is a Rock n Roll Marathon going on and there are some Street closures you'll need to be aware of if coming in from the west valley or south of Scottdale. Scottsdale Rd will be closed, including parts of Hayden.

Its important to know if to stay on the hwys, if coming from west valley stay on the I-10 to 202 east to 101 north do not get off till you get to 101 and go north to Chapparal.

The easiest route is going to be off the 101, exit Chapparal and go west to Scottsdale Rd, you will turn left going South to 5th ave, it is two streets past Camelback Rd. Look for Philadelphia Sandwich Company and turn right going East. You'll want to look for the parking structure on the left (kinda down an alley), you will find parking near Upper Deck, limited and difficult. The parking structure is FREE. If you miss the turn on 5th you can continue down to 3rd ave, turn right and the parking structure is on your right.

I am doing my best to give everyone a heads up, but I am doing the best with the directions on how to get there. I cannot give everyone SPECIFIC DIRECTIONS, please see the link for road closures and speak with your driver.Road Closures

Tim and I did an interview with 92.3 KTAR to Air 5AM to 8:30 AM Wed Morning and some on Thursday. see more at www.ktar.com We also got air time on local Fox 10 see www.myfoxphoenix.com FOX 10

I am excited and ready, I have waited for this team to give me the pride and joy of saying it....just like Chase. See you this weekend everyone!!!

David

www.deserteaglesnest.com

www.myspace.com/deserteaglesnest

The one and only official email from the Desert Eagles Nest

Thanks all-

Called Dave,

he will be going to the Upper Deck tonight. I'll be there as well as a few others. If people are reading this and your in AZ wondering where other Eagle fans are.......Lets meet up tonight (Fri) at the upper deck in scottsdale.

I'll be driving from El Paso, TX but i won't leave until tomorrow afternoon i hope to make it for the pep rally but i know there's still like 25 deep that'll be there...

I am there, in from Seattle, the only city with a bird not to make the playoffs this year, HAHAHHAHAH....I hope I can get in at this rate, sounds like the place will be packed.

EAGLES!!!!!! Todd

To all the Eagles fans that have flocked into Upper Deck and the Desert Eagles Nest last night, nice job getting on the Fox Phoenix News. We were the 2nd story of the night with a live feed. Thats how we do it people. SEE YOU ALL TONIGHT.

The Birdman

NO WORDS CAN DESCRIBE THE DESERT EAGLES NEST TONIGHT. I want to personally thank all of the Eagles fans near and far who made the trip out to Arizona this week. We had well easily over 1000 people at the Desert Eagles Nest to party with fans from all over the country. Pictures will be posted at DesertEaglesNest.com soon. THERE ARE NO FANS LIKE PHILLY FANS.

The Birdman

To all the Eagles fans that have flocked into Upper Deck and the Desert Eagles Nest last night, nice job getting on the Fox Phoenix News. We were the 2nd story of the night with a live feed. Thats how we do it people. SEE YOU ALL TONIGHT.

The Birdman

I was on nbc12