Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lyon_NJ

Seattle Fans

Alright I'm really hyped for this game coming up, I was wondering if their are any other Eagles fans, living in Seattle. If so I would really like to know of a place where I could find some more of us. I'm getting tired of cheering by myself with my Seagal loving girl.

Alright I'm really hyped for this game coming up, I was wondering if their are any other Eagles fans, living in Seattle. If so I would really like to know of a place where I could find some more of us. I'm getting tired of cheering by myself with my Seagal loving girl.

Wrong forum. I'm sure there is, but I only know of a place in Tigard, OR, which would be quite a drive for you.

LINK

Im about an hour south of Seattle at Fort Lewis...not sure where to go that you could call an "Eagles spot" but if you find one, let me know.

Im about an hour south of Seattle at Fort Lewis...not sure where to go that you could call an "Eagles spot" but if you find one, let me know.

O for sure, I'm actually living in Auburn right now thats not to far, but yeah I really wish I could find a spot, did u go to the game in Seattle this yr, I did, Seagal fans got so silent

Wrong forum. I'm sure there is, but I only know of a place in Tigard, OR, which would be quite a drive for you.

LINK

Hey thanks for the hook up, it is pretty deep though