Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fhyche

A Fan Base location in Tampa Bay

I talked with a friend of mine who works for a restaurant corporation in Tampa Bay, Fla. He offered their restaurant in Tampa Bay as a fan base for the Philadelphia Eagles. The restaurant is called Whiskey Joe's at 7720 W. Courtney Campbell Causeway. The phone number is 813 281 0770. The employee of the corporation can be reached at 1 714 279 6100, ext. 214. His name is Felton Hyche. He is offering special discounts, parties, and radio/Tv remotes.

I talked with a friend of mine who works for a restaurant corporation in Tampa Bay, Fla. He offered their restaurant in Tampa Bay as a fan base for the Philadelphia Eagles. The restaurant is called Whiskey Joe's at 7720 W. Courtney Campbell Causeway. The phone number is 813 281 0770. The employee of the corporation can be reached at 1 714 279 6100, ext. 214. His name is Felton Hyche. He is offering special discounts, parties, and radio/Tv remotes.

Thanks for posting! Sounds like a good idea... But now, sounds like the biggest problem is getting hotel rooms if we get in, theyre pretty much sold out everywhere in Tampa...