Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

aravis

Eagles Bars in Nashville

Anyone know if there is an Eagles bar in Nashville?

I have heard rumors of one outside of Nashville, but so far its all been a sick twisted joke...

I moved here last summer and tried Bailey's in Antioch (I live very close by) and I've only ever seen 1 other Eagles fan there, and he ignored me and another Eagles fan.

We tried last summer (I made a Nashville, TN thread) to get people together for games, but ended up just watching with my wife, another Eagles fan and his girlfriend. Jonny's Sports Bar is just down the road from Bailey's and I like it better. But Bailey's is all right, too.

We sometimes have parties when they're on national TV, feel free to contact me for info.

I need to find a place to watch the carolina game in week 1. I will be staying at the scarritt bennett center for a conference. Does this Jonnys always have the eagles game on?

I need to find a place to watch the carolina game in week 1. I will be staying at the scarritt bennett center for a conference. Does this Jonnys always have the eagles game on?

Yes. Both Jonny's and Bailey's (and most sports bars these days) have the NFL Ticket and show all the games.

I found Bailey's to be a little harder to enjoy the game because of the layout. The food is probably better than Jonny's, but I like Jonny's wings a lot.

At Jonny's, it doesn't matter what TV the Eagles game is on, the seating arrangement makes for good viewing anywhere. I usually pick the side room with better views and further away from the Titans, Jags and Colts fans. I know that day I will be working and not be able to get there until halftime, but if you're there, I'll have my Eagles gear on.

Yes. Both Jonny's and Bailey's (and most sports bars these days) have the NFL Ticket and show all the games.

I found Bailey's to be a little harder to enjoy the game because of the layout. The food is probably better than Jonny's, but I like Jonny's wings a lot.

At Jonny's, it doesn't matter what TV the Eagles game is on, the seating arrangement makes for good viewing anywhere. I usually pick the side room with better views and further away from the Titans, Jags and Colts fans. I know that day I will be working and not be able to get there until halftime, but if you're there, I'll have my Eagles gear on.

I have family in Franlin.I usually go to Dolans on Murfreesboro Rd ,when Im in town.A boatload of Titans fans but they have alot of Tv's Ihave noticed quite a few cowgirl fans too and the titan fans seem to dislike them as well..

I have family in Franlin.I usually go to Dolans on Murfreesboro Rd ,when Im in town.A boatload of Titans fans but they have alot of Tv's Ihave noticed quite a few cowgirl fans too and the titan fans seem to dislike them as well..

Send me a pm if you're interested in coming up here to hang with other Eagles fans, or we can plan sometimes to meet you at Dolan's for a game.

Send me a pm if you're interested in coming up here to hang with other Eagles fans, or we can plan sometimes to meet you at Dolan's for a game.

Im not quite sure when I'll be back there,but yeah if I do get there during the season I sure will.My cousins have lived there fpr 15 years and are Eagles fans too so should be fun

It's good to see there are some Eagles fans in the Nashville area. I just moved here in June and was hoping there would be an Eagles bar here in town.

Let me know if you guys plan on making Jonny's or some other place the unofficial Eagles bar for Nashville.

It's good to see there are some Eagles fans in the Nashville area. I just moved here in June and was hoping there would be an Eagles bar here in town.

Let me know if you guys plan on making Jonny's or some other place the unofficial Eagles bar for Nashville.

I am leaving for Nashville Tomorrow morning. Hoping to make it it out to Johnnys or somewhere to watch sunday. Damn registration for my conference is from 1-3 sunday :furious:

I don't check this forum that often. PM me if you guys want to get together for a game.

There's a possibility this other Eagles fan I know will get Sunday ticket from DirecTV, and can host to watch Eagles games. If not, I tend to go to Jonny's Sports Bar in South Nashville near Antioch (Nolensville and Old Hickory intersection) or Bailey's near the mall.

Hey guys!! I moved to Nashville 1 year ago from South Jersey and I'm a HUGE Eagles fan. I would love to get together and watch the game with other fans. I met a guy last week at Bailey's on Broadway and we created a facebook group in an effort to meet other fans. Anyone interested in getting together Sunday to watch the game?

Danielle

Have you tried EaglesFanClub.com? I show one in Antioch. Please let me know if it is not valid.

Thanks,

Dave

Dave,

I don't believe this one is valid. I called the contact listed on the website, Patrick, and he moved to Knoxville some time ago. He mentioned that he tried to call and have his name and number removed but had no luck. Who would be the person to contact to update the information?

Thanks,

Danielle

I didnt end up getting into Nashville until the end of the first quarter sunday. I just ended up going to the Varsity grille on 21st for the game. Decent place, beers were cheap and plenty of TV's. Some nice Vanderbilt chickies working there too :-)

We've been meeting regularly at Jonny's Sports Bar off Nolensville Road. We'll be there this Sunday around 3 to watch our birds play the Raiders. Let's go EAGLES!!

Danielle :)

Sun night game vs. the Cowboys, this'll be a big game. A friend from Philly just moved here to add another to our budding fan club. We will either get together at one of our houses with a big screen and you all are invited, or we'll go to a sports bar.

Jonny's seems to have taken off as the default place, which is fine I like it there. What do you all think?