Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HeshbonEagle

San Diego game 2009

I plan on going to this game, hope the wife who works in San Diego will get tickets from her company.. Finally they come back to SO CAL... I live 50 mins away and San Diego is prob one of the best cities in America.... Beaches, bars/clubs/ hot women/ great food etc.

As you all start buying tickets, start posting your sections, so we can all paint part of the stadium in green.

It will be a perfect day for football for sure. I live in South OC, just on the San Diego border. I am going to have a group of about 5-10 people going.

It will be great seeing Bolding (ha ha), Desean, and Curtis taking the field :0

I'm a former STH who just moved out from Philly about a year ago... i'm renting an RV and driving in from LA for both the San Diego and Oakland games. Expect both stadiums to be drenched in green. Anyone flying out who won't have a tailgate set-up that wants to chip in for beer and grub to have a tailgating base, hit me up. Anyone planning on driving in for a tailgate, lets coordinate to set up an Eagles parking lot presence!!!

What are the fans Like ??

I am an Instigator soo I need to know the basics..I was In Oakland the last time we played there and they wanted to kill me I loved every minute of it though

Everyone whos going to the game fill me in on the details. I'm thinking of heading down there myself since its only a 2 hr drive. Let me know so i can get something figured out. ^_^

I lived in SD for 5 years. I had been to many Chargers games (part of my job, I am an Eagles fan).

Qualcomm is a decent place to watch the game. Concessions suck. If you're tailgating they have designated lots. Best way to get there is the trolley. It drops you off 100 yds from the entrance to the stadium. There is no real concourse either.

SD itself is perfect. There is a price to pay for such a great place to live, and because I couldn't afford that price, I'm back in Philly.

From what I found, the chargers will try and sell out their season tickets until about July.. Around that time they will begin to sell individual tickets.

If you guys decide on a section I will try and get tickets within the area and wear my jersey with pride...

otherwise i will be a quiet ambivalent white boy with some friends (being 5'8 and 135 lbs isn't very intimidating to a angry, hungry 250lb :o mexicanooo) lolololol

San Diego is an awesome party town.......the game will rock!!!!!!!

that stadium is pretty old though.........but who cares........

there used to be a couple of Eagles Eagle_smiley.jpg bars there too.....one in Mission bay if I remember correctly........

We'll be there :D

Plum Crazy is an Eagles bar out here. I have been thinking about trying to get tickets for this game I am stationed out here in San Diego. Like some people have said, this is a pretty nice city, lots of stuff to do and beautiful weather. The sports fans here are some of the biggest band-wagon fans in the world though, they drive me nuts. Hopefully we can get a bunch of us in the same section/area for the game. If anyone comes across extra tickets when they are available let me know.

I've been wanting to go to SD for quite some time and an Eagles games seems like the perfect excuse to make the trip. Mid-November seems kinda late in the year though. Will the weather still be amazing? I mean I'm sure it'll be better than the East Coast, just hoping it'll still be warm.

There seem to be a lot of local So Cal people on the this thread. What do you think?

I've been wanting to go to SD for quite some time and an Eagles games seems like the perfect excuse to make the trip. Mid-November seems kinda late in the year though. Will the weather still be amazing? I mean I'm sure it'll be better than the East Coast, just hoping it'll still be warm.

There seem to be a lot of local So Cal people on the this thread. What do you think?

I'm here in So Cal as well. LB to be exact. Me and my buds are planning to make the trip to sd as well its only a couple of hours away. i think the weather in November will still be pretty good. It will definately be cooler than september is.

the santa ana winds really pick up late in summer and last until about late December.. these winds blow out the marine layer making it fairly dry but make it nice and sunny.. i wouldn't be surprised it was sunny around mid 70s that day..

im stilling debating over tickets....

flying down from Canada for the game, just not sure what to expect when I show up in my Green B-West jersey. After attending the MNF game in Philly 2 years ago vs. the skins and witnessing the way the only 2 redskin fans in sight were treated, it's good to hear that I should have some back-up.

doing some research on the seating and many sections say "limited view", anyone know which sections/seats to stay away from??

As you all start buying tickets, start posting your sections, so we can all paint part of the stadium in green.

Greenlegion.com already has 800+ booked for this game.

The Wave House is the official Eagles headquarters http://www.wavehousesandiego.com/

We have 8 seats in section V61 & a 6 bedroom estate in Point Loma rented for the week.

Hmmmm, I think I need to start seriously thinking about this trip!!! :lol:

I'm going. I don't think we can put together a tailgate like we did for the NFCCG here in Phoenix, but since we can start planning earlier we might have a chance. Think we can top 75 people at a tailgate?

flying down from Canada for the game, just not sure what to expect when I show up in my Green B-West jersey. After attending the MNF game in Philly 2 years ago vs. the skins and witnessing the way the only 2 redskin fans in sight were treated, it's good to hear that I should have some back-up.

doing some research on the seating and many sections say "limited view", anyone know which sections/seats to stay away from??

Good question. I've heard a lot of negative reviews about some of the seating at Qualcomm. Can anyone shed some insight?

I"ll likely be there.

Let me know, man. It would be good to meet you.

Come join the DENAZ and DENLV along with Phillytailgate.com We have 700 plus coming from Philly plus the 700 from Arizona along with the new Chapter in Las Vegas. Here are the links

Phoenix – http://shop.phillytailgate.com/product_p/s...l&click=422

Las Vegas – http://shop.phillytailgate.com/product_p/s...l&click=424

Check our new site set to launch in July www.deserteaglesnest.webs.com

i bought our group's tickets earlier this week. we have 14 tickets purchased. we'll be in end zone view 48, rows 23 and 24. :thumbsup:

Good question. I've heard a lot of negative reviews about some of the seating at Qualcomm. Can anyone shed some insight?

Apparently the first ten rows in the "Field Level" section have limited sightlines because they are on the same level as the players, sidline equpment, etc... Sit above that and you should be fine. I have two tix in Field level 14, row 14...