Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HeshbonEagle

San Diego game 2009

i MIGHT have an extra ticket for the game that i would sell. if anyone is interested, and needs one ticket, and wants to sit with other ealges fans (me and my friends), let me know. my brother-in-law might not be able to go, and if he can't, the ticket will be available. i should know if he's going or not before the weekend.

Anyone tailgating before the game? I can offer a couple of colorful characters from WU.

i MIGHT have an extra ticket for the game that i would sell. if anyone is interested, and needs one ticket, and wants to sit with other ealges fans (me and my friends), let me know. my brother-in-law might not be able to go, and if he can't, the ticket will be available. i should know if he's going or not before the weekend.

Definately interested, if available. Send me a PM with the details. Location, cost, etc.

For anyone that might want to avoid parking at the stadium, you can park at Fashion Valley Mall's FREE park, and ride, and take the trolley right to the stadium. The trolley is $3 - 5, R/T, if I remember correctly.

Hell, IF anyone wants to meet a 2 team, bandwagon jumping, frontrunning, fraud of a fan, then where should I meet you guys? I'll be making the trip as well.

For anyone that might want to avoid parking at the stadium, you can park at Fashion Valley Mall's FREE park, and ride, and take the trolley right to the stadium. The trolley is $3 - 5, R/T, if I remember correctly.

Hell, IF anyone wants to meet a 2 team, bandwagon jumping, frontrunning, fraud of a fan, then where should I meet you guys? I'll be making the trip as well.

the trolley is $5 round-trip, and they run an express trolley on game days. if you plan on using public transportation on other days, like i am, get a regional day pass, which is only $5 and apparently works for buses and trolleys.

the trolley is $5 round-trip, and they run an express trolley on game days. if you plan on using public transportation on other days, like i am, get a regional day pass, which is only $5 and apparently works for buses and trolleys.

Yeah, I thought it was $5. Hell, I should've remembered, since I was out there, last year, for the Atlanta, and Oakland games, at the end of Nov.

see you guys out there. you'll find me with a large droup of 12 people out in pacific beach (especially plum crazy), and at the green legion tailgate and pep rally.

Transplanted Philadelphians driving down from LA and nesting for the afternoon in Loge 46 row 2. Holla if you're close!

Looking forward to a Philly tailgate and a bounce back performance W from our Birds!

Go EAGLES!

I will be painting the plaza level 43 GREEN! Where is the San Diego pep ralley and tailgate at qualcomm? Where is the green legion meeting spot at the game? I will be wearing my green maclin jersey!

see you guys out there. you'll find me with a large droup of 12 people out in pacific beach (especially plum crazy), and at the green legion tailgate and pep rally.

when will you be at plum crazy? and when is the pep rally?

Thanks. But where at the staduim? I see Bare back for the day before, but what about actual location gameday? Gerneral parking lot area? A, B, C....ect...? I look forward to having a few dozen beers with you guys

Get your tailgate pass here Desert Eagles nest, and Philly tailgate

I posted earlier... i'll be coming down from LA with a few Eagles fans either late Saturday or early Sunday for a tailgate and the game... just ran into a couple better seats for a few people in our group, so we may have 3 available upstairs in the low rows of view 10, aisle. We bought them for above face but below stubhub current prices, will be looking for just what we paid... Message with interest, as soon as we know the others are locked up, would love to break even and get Eagles fans in those seats.

I can't wait for Sunday. We're leaving early Sunday morning since I live an hour away.

Section: P53 Row: 8

It should be a good game. It's always fun traveling around California for Eagles' game. Last year, traveled to San Francisco. Pretty amazing.

Good luck to, anybody who decided to stick with American Airline flight 1955, even with the 1:20 minute delay. There was no way that I was gonna fly into Dallas ,with no hope of making the connection for San Diego. I'm now flying out tomorrow morning at 7:35 am, on USAirways, and getting into SD at 10:32 am.