Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

aust93young

Eagle fans outside of Philly?

I live in the heart of Pittsburgh, but I despise the Steelers, I've liked the Eagles since 1st grade. I've followed them ever since. I have only missed a couple of games. So where does everyone else live?

I live in the heart of Pittsburgh, but I despise the Steelers, I've liked the Eagles since 1st grade. I've followed them ever since. I have only missed a couple of games. So where does everyone else live?

How can you hate the Steelers when you live in Pittsburgh? Is it some kind of rebel thing?

I live in Prince George, Va (not Prince Georges, DC). I was raised in Philly and miss a lot of the happenings. I am surounded by Redskins, and every other team fans you can think of. I work on a Military Base and have soldiers coming thru from all around the country. Not many Eagles fans though. The people I meet always ask me why do the fans hate Mcnabb so much. I can't answer the question. :huh:

Not Pittsburgh.

I am from Berlin, Connecticut and became an Eagles fan in 1961 because everyone else in my family was Giants fans and I wanted to be different. Then, that year , through a friend of my Dads I met and had dinner with Tommy McDonald and a true Eagles fan was born (so to speak). I have stuck with the Eagles through the awful years in the 60's and most of the 70's.

I also am a Red Sox fan and lived to actually see them win 2 World Series so anything is possible. I just hope I live long enough for US to win a Super Bowl.

I think despite the big personnel losses this years draft will make our team very exciting.

A hunch...I work with a guy that's a big Virginia Tech fan who tells me Victor Harris may just be a good one!!! We'll see!!!

I'm a Native American living in Rough Rock, Arizona. And I love the Eagles!! I'm surrounded by cowgirl fans. I feel like Custer in reverse.

Just moved to Houston area... not sure what kinda football fans they are.. i'm sure i will be around too many cowgirl fans come august ...

I live in the Minneapolis/St.Paul area and I am not a true Viking fan because I have green blood in me.....that's Eagle green blood. On the day I was born, the NFL champions that day was our Philly Eagles. Eagles fans are highly passionate about their team. Living here in Minnesota, there is a lack of passion for the Vikings. In fact, half the fans here are Packer fans. Amazing. This year is the year of the Eagle. Eagles will win it all this year and again become Super Bowl champions like they did during the time I was born. GO EAGLES!!!!

I'm a Native American living in Rough Rock, Arizona. And I love the Eagles!! I'm surrounded by cowgirl fans. I feel like Custer in reverse.

LMAO, thats funny . You ever join the fan club in Phoenix? They have a great group.

I live in Prince George, Va (not Prince Georges, DC). I was raised in Philly and miss a lot of the happenings. I am surounded by Redskins, and every other team fans you can think of. I work on a Military Base and have soldiers coming thru from all around the country. Not many Eagles fans though. The people I meet always ask me why do the fans hate Mcnabb so much. I can't answer the question. :huh:

The media makes it sound like the fans hate McNabb. They get their "polls" from talk readio and comments from the Philadelphia Inquirer comment sections after articles. Most of the fans of WIP are closet knuckleheads with no life except to armchair quarterback or armchair coach each game. Tell the people that ask "Why the fans hate McNabb" this. The media hates McNabb, most Eagles fans know that he is the best quarterback this team ever had and we are grateful to see him play!

I lieve in the Tampa area and that's what I have learned to tell the people who ask that question. Eagle_smiley.jpg

Just moved to Houston area... not sure what kinda football fans they are.. i'm sure i will be around too many cowgirl fans come august ...

we are a wild bunch....see you for the season

Same here. I haven't really noticed a certain team choice yet. I've rocked my team gear a few times already expecting to get at least a friendly boo but nothing. I was a bit dissappointed.

Same here. I haven't really noticed a certain team choice yet. I've rocked my team gear a few times already expecting to get at least a friendly boo but nothing. I was a bit dissappointed.

check out the pinned Houston Eagles fans?