Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tony1714

Curse of Brian Dawkins

I'm going to go on record and officially declare the Eagles now have the curse of Brian Dawkins. He must come back as a player or affiliated (A-PHILLY-ATID) somehow with the team for this curse to be lifted.

Shame on the front office!!!!

I'm going to go on record and officially declare the Eagles now have the curse of Brian Dawkins. He must come back as a player or affiliated (A-PHILLY-ATID) somehow with the team for this curse to be lifted.

DUMB.

Actually it's now Dawkins who is cursed and he will be cut by the end of next year. All of the players who leave for the money instead of ending there careers with the Eagles get cursed. It happened with Hugh, Trotter and now Dawkins will be next.

Actually it's now Dawkins who is cursed and he will be cut by the end of next year. All of the players who leave for the money instead of ending there careers with the Eagles get cursed. It happened with Hugh, Trotter and now Dawkins will be next.

And that is so true. I said the same thing a few days ago. If you do look at the players that departed for more money they all went down the tubes (except for a couple). I hope he doesn't get a career ending injury trying to prove he can play like he used to. :huh:

Maybe the Dawkins curse is lifted now that he's gone now we'll win the Superbowl :P

I agree. But as far as Dawkins goes I'm not talking about his ability to play I'm talking about that he more than any other player in the history of the Eagles should have been immortalized as an Eagle. I hope he does get cut and comes back to the Eagles and retires. As far as the curse, well that was just hate mail from me to the front office. com'on we all know that the Eagles are still a very good team. I just don't like the way the front office handled the whole Dawkins situation. The front office is very arrogant. 40mil under the cap and 13 picks in the draft this year. They basiclly pushed him out the door then closed it behind him without even a goodbye or even a thank you. That sucked. He deserved more than that for how he played the game and all that he has done for the Eagles.

We had/have a ton of cap space.

The idea of an offseason is to improve the team

Anyone that feels we are now better at the safety position is the idiot.

We had/have a ton of cap space.

The idea of an offseason is to improve the team

Anyone that feels we are now better at the safety position is the idiot.

I hated seeing Dawkins leave,but the position could stand for improvement(coverage wise).

And that is so true. I said the same thing a few days ago. If you do look at the players that departed for more money they all went down the tubes (except for a couple). I hope he doesn't get a career ending injury trying to prove he can play like he used to. :huh:

I never thought about it until now... Best of wishes to you B-Dawk...

What are you talking about? It's not like we won anything when he was here...

Exactly.

He's got it right ^^

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAAA!!

I'm glad I came across this.

priceless.

Who's looking cursed now?

What the hell did we win when Dawk was here anyway?

thanks to McNabb, nothing at all.