Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FILLAFORNIA

LA eagle fans?

I used to live in San Diego and Huntington Beach. Back then we went to The Crazy Plum in Pacific Beach, SD and you have your choice of any of the Philly's Best cheese steak places to watch the games.

are any of you guys going to the eagles/chargers game?

I am just don't know when tickets are available

I'm from the Cerritos area which is around Long Beach, my sister had a class with DJax in High School

I'm an Iggle fan in Irvine, CA and watch games at Silky Sullivans sportsbar (with great food) when the game isn't televised. Any Iggle fan is welcome to cheer with me.

Also I'm going to the game in San Diego.

The Shack on the westside of LA is the place to watch the eagles.

I'm in O.C. and Silkys is in Fountain Valley. Shack looks cool but is apparently very crowded and long drive for me.

Thanks

Live in LA since 1969 original from west philly been an Eagle fan all my life one of my cousins use too play for the Eagles and now my friends Little brother (DJAX) Is playing for them now

Live in Santa Clarita area. Have also lived in Manhattan Beach.

Where can I watch Eagles game IN LA. I live in off of Melrose, right around the corner from Fairfax (Canters Deli) anywhere near here?

Please help a brother out, because I might run up in Time Warner and cuss somebody out if I have to miss non-National Eagles games or watch them on the net play-by-play.

There are PLENTY of us around :-)

The best place to watch an Eagles game in LA is The Shack in Santa Monica. It's at the corner of Wilshire and 26th.

There are PLENTY of us around :-)

The best place to watch an Eagles game in LA is The Shack in Santa Monica. It's at the corner of Wilshire and 26th.

I guess Imma head their unless something quick happends and I can move into my house by the time the season starts...

I live in Santa Monica - -LOVE THE SHACK - Pat and Janet are so nice!! If you live in the area get there early - it is assigned seating for the games!

oh, if there are any Penn State fans the place to watch is The Britannia on Santa Monica Blvd between 3rd and 4th street -- Marianna is behind the bar and she is the best! Gets a good crowd too