Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goindownsouth

2009 opener at Carolina... Who's coming?

I am about 2 hours away from Charlotte so we will definitely be there. Just wondering who else from the southeast is aiming to make it to this one or who may be making the trip from up north to see the Birds kick the crap out of Carolina!

Dan

I am about 2 hours away from Charlotte so we will definitely be there. Just wondering who else from the southeast is aiming to make it to this one or who may be making the trip from up north to see the Birds kick the crap out of Carolina!

Dan

I will def. be there.

My in-laws live in Charlotte and have season tickets- I'll be there wearing my Eagles gear. Saw them last time they played in Charlotte- and had tickets to last year's NFCCG- if only the Panthers would have beaten Arizona- how cool would that have been...

I am serious about going to the game..I have mostly everything set (hotel), but tickets to the game. haha thats the important part. Ebay does not have many tickets and all seem very expensive. Does anyone know any other ways to get tickets? Thanks! I am traveling a long way, so I want lower level seats.

We're headed down. For those looking, as of today it is much cheaper flying U.S. Air direct from Philly into Greensboro, NC (about 1 1/2 hours north) compared to Charlotte. This is even counting a rental car.

I'll be there watching the revamped OL push Carolina around for 60 minutes... A friend of mine who has Panther PSL's was gracious enough to offer me one of his seats for the game.

We're headed down. For those looking, as of today it is much cheaper flying U.S. Air direct from Philly into Greensboro, NC (about 1 1/2 hours north) compared to Charlotte. This is even counting a rental car.

I can usually get to Charlotte from Greensboro in about 45 minutes..but you have to watch your speed.

It's official flight and hotel booked! I just need a ticket...not too concerned b/c I know there is a lot out there. I am just waiting for the right price.

awesome!!!! :D

I am serious about going to the game..I have mostly everything set (hotel), but tickets to the game. haha thats the important part. Ebay does not have many tickets and all seem very expensive. Does anyone know any other ways to get tickets? Thanks! I am traveling a long way, so I want lower level seats.

I'm not positive but I think single tickets go on sale july 12?Keep an eye on the teams site(panthers)and they should announce it.Teams sometimes start selling on different dates.Act fast though,scalpers like to buy em all up.Plus face value is always nice.

I'm not positive but I think single tickets go on sale july 12?Keep an eye on the teams site(panthers)and they should announce it.Teams sometimes start selling on different dates.Act fast though,scalpers like to buy em all up.Plus face value is always nice.

Thanks for the information! If tickets go on through ticketmaster...do they only let Carolina residents get tickets first then open up to the public?

Only asking because I tried to get tickets to the Arizona game...and they only let Arizona residents get tickets first...then, there were no tickets. But that was a playoff game, so it might be because if that.

no I "think" their tickets through ticketmaster are first come first served..

Thanks for the information! If tickets go on through ticketmaster...do they only let Carolina residents get tickets first then open up to the public?

Only asking because I tried to get tickets to the Arizona game...and they only let Arizona residents get tickets first...then, there were no tickets. But that was a playoff game, so it might be because if that.

You can fly $89 (Philly to Charlotte) each way USAirways leaving Sept. 11 and coming back to Philly Sunday night Sept. 13, or Monday the 14. We need to take over the stadium for the first game!!!!

According to the Panthers Website:

"Single Game Tickets

A limited number of single-game tickets to each of the Carolina Panthers 10 home games for the 2009 season will go on sale on August 1. Ticket prices range from $51 to $90, and purchase restrictions apply. Tickets can be purchased one of three ways on August 1: online at www.ticketmaster.com, Ticketmaster Charge-By-Phone and Ticketmaster Ticket Centers."

Does anbody know where or what section these seats will be on, or where would be the best place to sit. Or would I be best served buying tickets from a second source, like stubhub, ebay, etc.

I attend college in Columbia, SC and am looking forward to going to this game and possibly the game in Atlanta. I thought I was going to be able to go to the Arizona game while I was home on break, but plans fell through so this will be my first game. So Lets Get Some Eagles Fans Down Here.

Heading down Thursday to Monday...Flying out of Newark @ $158. Staying at the Marriott City Center. Anyone know of any good golf courses and bars to hang at?

I am staying at the Residence inn Charlotte Uptown. It's walking distance to the stadium (I think 2 blocks). If anyone knows of any Eagles parties on Sat night...please let me know!

ill be there.

some tickets go on sale today, but theyre packaged with vikings tickets. if i get some really good seats in my cart i may buy them, but im not trying to eat panthers vs vikings tickets.