Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goindownsouth

2009 opener at Carolina... Who's coming?

I'll be there.

Probably drive from Maryland on Saturday and drive back on Monday. Have a place to stay. Will wait to get tickets on August 1st but prices on eBay aren't too bad.

My wife and I plan on driving down from Greensboro. This will be our first time here and have no idea where the good seating sections are.

Hopefully you all will post your seats so we can get somewhere close to eachother.

I'm heading down with a group of 4 on Thursday. Playing golf on Friday and Saturday (any Eagles fans are welcome to join us) :thumbsup: . Staying at the City Center Marriott. Looking for Birds fans to tailgate with... Can't wait to start the season 1-0!

I am trying to get tickets now. I am in Rock Hill SC just 20 minutes from the stadium. I also manage an older motel ( believe me we aren't talking Marriot here LOL) but its clean and if anyone needs a place let me know. I don't want anyone stuck.

jay

I am really excited about the game. This will be my first road game. Well, I went to the Baltimore/Eagles game last year, but I don't count that one (it's close to philly and it was a terrible game!). Anyway, I always see on tv when the Eagles players arrive at the hotel. They are always greeted by fans, and I always wanted to do that. Does anyone know when they fly in for road games? I am thinking Saturday. How do you find out which hotel they are staying at? I know it's early, but I am so excited!!!

We will be driving down for the game and would like to tailgate. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to park? I checked the panthers site and this was all I could find...

Fans with assigned parking will receive information and details that will be mailed with their season tickets. Other ticket holders will be responsible for their own parking arrangements. There are more than 30,000 parking spaces within a 10-15 minute walk of the stadium. Parking operators lease parking spaces on a game-by-game or seasonal basis near Bank of America Stadium.

I live in Charlotte and go to a local bar with about 60 other "locals" from the Delaware Valley. There's a bunch of us going to the game. Sometime in the next week or so, we're heading to the city to see where the best palce to park and tailgate will be, because I'm all for power in numbers.

Someone had mentioned and Eagles party on Saturday night. If that's something everyone is up for, I'm sure the abr we go to wouldn't mind the business. They avhe an outdoor area, pool tables, darts...the whole 9.

If anyone is coming from out of town and need answers to questions, let me know and I'll see how I can help.

Just got my tickets this morning (Gf friend is a PSL holder) sect 509. from what it looks like there is going to be a preety big Eagles Tailgate there. i know the guys from OneCrazyFan.com are making the trip and doing it up big. can't wait.

I live in Charlotte and go to a local bar with about 60 other "locals" from the Delaware Valley. There's a bunch of us going to the game. Sometime in the next week or so, we're heading to the city to see where the best palce to park and tailgate will be, because I'm all for power in numbers.

Someone had mentioned and Eagles party on Saturday night. If that's something everyone is up for, I'm sure the abr we go to wouldn't mind the business. They avhe an outdoor area, pool tables, darts...the whole 9.

If anyone is coming from out of town and need answers to questions, let me know and I'll see how I can help.

I am flying from Philly. I would love to hear about any Eagles parties Friday or Saturday night. Along with detail about tailgating. Also, which hotel the Eagles are staying out. Thanks!!

I was planning on getting tickets when they go on sale this morning at 10 but apparently you need to be a NC or SC resident. BOOOOO!

per ticketmaster

(venue name) is located in (city, state/province). Sales to this event will be restricted to residents of (geo-limited states/provinces or selected area). Residency will be based on credit card billing address. Orders by residents outside (geo-limited states/provinces or selected area) will be canceled without notice and refunds given.

Bank of America Stadium is located in Charlotte, NC. Sales to this event will be restricted to residents of North and South Carolina. Residency will be based on credit card billing address. Orders by residents outside of the Carolinas will be canceled without notice and refunds given.

Please be advised that delivery of your tickets may be delayed to allow for posted ticket limit verification. No orders will be fulfilled until approval from the Carolina Panthers. Delivery holds may be in place until mid August. Orders over the posted ticket limits may be cancelled at the discretion of the Carolina Panthers.

I live in SC and tried to get two more tickets at 10am, but they were already gone. You'll have to try NFL Ticket Exchange.

I was planning on getting tickets when they go on sale this morning at 10 but apparently you need to be a NC or SC resident. BOOOOO!

per ticketmaster

Wow..what a day...

Woke up EARLY this morning to get tix for the season opener. ( I'm on the west coast )

Found out the CAROLINAS ONLY sale rules..and kinda freaked.

Called my folks ( who happen to live in NC ) 10 minutes before the sale, and borrowed their card.

Called Ticketmaster, never could get through.

I've got a Verizon card for internet while working ( I travel for work ), and it's not that fast, but after many tries I got a ticket location.

SEC 542 row 30..way up in the corner on the Panthers side....so, I decided to try again....

Same thing. Tried again...nothing left!! OH NO!

Tried again.....

SEC 106 ROW 12 SEAT 13 !! Woohooooo!!

Went to SeatData.com and found out that this seat is on the rail, directly above the EAGLES' entrance tunnel !!

I'll be cheering on our EAGLES from right there as they make their opening day entrance for this special season.

I am one lucky **** sometimes...... :groovy:

E-A-G-L-E-S ------ EAGLES !! Eagle_smiley.jpg

Wow..what a day...

Woke up EARLY this morning to get tix for the season opener. ( I'm on the west coast )

Found out the CAROLINAS ONLY sale rules..and kinda freaked.

Called my folks ( who happen to live in NC ) 10 minutes before the sale, and borrowed their card.

Called Ticketmaster, never could get through.

I've got a Verizon card for internet while working ( I travel for work ), and it's not that fast, but after many tries I got a ticket location.

SEC 542 row 30..way up in the corner on the Panthers side....so, I decided to try again....

Same thing. Tried again...nothing left!! OH NO!

Tried again.....

SEC 106 ROW 12 SEAT 13 !! Woohooooo!!

Went to SeatData.com and found out that this seat is on the rail, directly above the EAGLES' entrance tunnel !!

I'll be cheering on our EAGLES from right there as they make their opening day entrance for this special season.

I am one lucky **** sometimes...... :groovy:

E-A-G-L-E-S ------ EAGLES !! Eagle_smiley.jpg

Nice grab

I think a lot of people ahve seats in 509-510 area. Also, there's going to be a big tailgate going on with the guys from onecrazyfan.com. They area bringing down about 100-150 people. I've been talking with them and they said all are invitied but you'll need a wristband to get into it. Let me know if you're interested. Between the group in Charlotte already, and this group, we're trying to coordinate a 3-4 day party with the game being the obvious culmination.

I am trying to get tickets now. I am in Rock Hill SC just 20 minutes from the stadium. I also manage an older motel ( believe me we aren't talking Marriot here LOL) but its clean and if anyone needs a place let me know. I don't want anyone stuck.

jay

how much are the rates for a night?

Damn these tickets from stubhub and ticketmaster are expensive at this stadium. Cheapest were 60$ in the 500 section.

The prices really went up that much since 02? I remember paying 75$ for 5 tickets 10th row on the 30yardline in Seattle.

Or is it just some markets that are more expensive?

I think they were that high because it is the season opener..and the scalpers and other sites bought them up quick because they know ALOT of Eagles fans will make the trek there for the game.

Damn these tickets from stubhub and ticketmaster are expensive at this stadium. Cheapest were 60$ in the 500 section.

The prices really went up that much since 02? I remember paying 75$ for 5 tickets 10th row on the 30yardline in Seattle.

Or is it just some markets that are more expensive?