Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goindownsouth

2009 opener at Carolina... Who's coming?

:o got mines today. will be in section 511. kinda sux but oh well. last time i went and saw my boyz play in carolina we got torched. im thinkin it was mcnabbs rookie year.

cant wait. hope to see alot of eagle green

I think a lot of people ahve seats in 509-510 area. Also, there's going to be a big tailgate going on with the guys from onecrazyfan.com. They area bringing down about 100-150 people. I've been talking with them and they said all are invitied but you'll need a wristband to get into it. Let me know if you're interested. Between the group in Charlotte already, and this group, we're trying to coordinate a 3-4 day party with the game being the obvious culmination.

I am definately interested in this tailgate. I live in Charlotte and have about 10 people who would need to get into this tailgate. Get a hold of me to make this happen.

As of right now, US Airways direct to Greensboro is $49 each way (9/11-9/14). Worth the hour drive.

Correct. It's a very easy drive from Greensboro to Charlotte.

Anyone know the best place to get tickets? These prices are ridiculous on stubhub, craig's list, etc. Also, I will be there. Anyone have information on tailgating?

I'll be there with 13 good friends! Section 506, and we will definitely be tailgating!

Do you know what lot you are tailgating in? There will be 8 of us looking to tailgate, power in numbers... Eagle_smiley.jpg

Do you know what lot you are tailgating in? There will be 8 of us looking to tailgate, power in numbers... Eagle_smiley.jpg

I'm looking to tailgate too.

Anyone that is intereted in tailgating, send me a message for details. As of now, its $20 for a wristband which includes a Friday night pep rally, Satruday night open bar at Whiskey River, and all you can eat/drink from 7-11:30ish the morning of the game.

Anyone know the best place to get tickets? These prices are ridiculous on stubhub, craig's list, etc. Also, I will be there. Anyone have information on tailgating?

Since the Vick signing tickets for upper level went up $50 each. If you dig you can find some value on Craigslist. I have one guy selling upper level for about $30 more than I got mine for...pm me if you want his info. He's in Charlotte. If the Panther's lose their next preseason game tickets will probably go down...they still don't know that preseason doesn't count. :lol:

How do we get in with the Green Legion's tailgate?

There's just two of us...maybe a few others...we're looking to tailgate too.

Since the Vick signing tickets for upper level went up $50 each. If you dig you can find some value on Craigslist. I have one guy selling upper level for about $30 more than I got mine for...pm me if you want his info. He's in Charlotte. If the Panther's lose their next preseason game tickets will probably go down...they still don't know that preseason doesn't count. :lol:

How do we get in with the Green Legion's tailgate?

http://greenlegion.com/upcoming-trips-topmenu

scroll to the bottom of the page, there is an option to buy " Tailgate Only " for $30.

Really though, I'd rather do a naked sushi tailgate....know anyone? :lol:

:ph34r: I'd charge admission!

Seriously I was thinking of bringing my little grill and I have about a dozen real Philly hoagie (from Cascias bakery) rolls ready to be made into cheesesteaks. But the Green Legion maybe a lot less hassle.

http://greenlegion.com/upcoming-trips-topmenu

scroll to the bottom of the page, there is an option to buy " Tailgate Only " for $30.

Really though, I'd rather do a naked sushi tailgate....know anyone? :lol:

I'm helping a tailgate with onecrazyfan.com. They've put together a pep rally for Friday night, some open bars on Saturday, and a tailgate with all you can eat/drink before the game. If you're interested, it's $20. Send me a message and I'll give you the details.

My Brother, Brother-in-law, and I will be there rockin the green! My father was born in Charlotte, so he is a panthers fan. We cant hold it against him, Go Eagles!

I'm helping a tailgate with onecrazyfan.com. They've put together a pep rally for Friday night, some open bars on Saturday, and a tailgate with all you can eat/drink before the game. If you're interested, it's $20. Send me a message and I'll give you the details.

Just got upper level tickets off Craigs List. $320 for 4 - they're low row tix too, so not too bad. This tailgate sounds great - how many people have signed up??

Getting my tix on Wednesday :groovy:

sect 545

I may keep trying to get better seats

Im heading to Carolina with my motor home is there any parking restrictions down there.Where will the others

eagle fans be tailgating at?Do i need some type of parking pass like Giants Stadium to park and tailgate at the stadium?

Just got upper level tickets off Craigs List. $320 for 4 - they're low row tix too, so not too bad. This tailgate sounds great - how many people have signed up??

Right now we're pushing 250.

For anyone in and around Charlotte, I'm collecting money for the tailgate on Thursday at Steamers bat on Pierson Drive. I figure its a good way to get me to watch the game at the same time. If you can't make, but want to get in on the fun, I can send you information to pay by paypal. Please let me know.