Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goindownsouth

2009 opener at Carolina... Who's coming?

Right now we're pushing 250.

For anyone in and around Charlotte, I'm collecting money for the tailgate on Thursday at Steamers bat on Pierson Drive. I figure its a good way to get me to watch the game at the same time. If you can't make, but want to get in on the fun, I can send you information to pay by paypal. Please let me know.

I'm interested. Please send me the paypal info. Thanks!

Sitting in Section 531....tailgating with the Green Legion on Sunday...what's everyone else doing? Where is everyone hanging at Fri & Sat nite?

Got 8 seats in Sect 518.

Will be up Sun morning for tailgating.

Let us know where most will meet.

Last time in Charlotte, we took over a great parking lot right next to stadium.

SCE

I live in Charlotte and go to a local bar with about 60 other "locals" from the Delaware Valley. There's a bunch of us going to the game. Sometime in the next week or so, we're heading to the city to see where the best palce to park and tailgate will be, because I'm all for power in numbers.

Someone had mentioned and Eagles party on Saturday night. If that's something everyone is up for, I'm sure the abr we go to wouldn't mind the business. They avhe an outdoor area, pool tables, darts...the whole 9.

If anyone is coming from out of town and need answers to questions, let me know and I'll see how I can help.

Whats the name of the bar where you "locals" congregate?

Eagles party on Sat night? When/Where?

Tailagte: Looks like most are going to Green Legion's? I want to sign up &1.

Thanks for your help. Can't wait to party with the faithful!! Eagle_smiley.jpg

Already Booked for the Tailgate at the game. Just need to know where most Eagles fans are hanging out at on Saturday night!! Does anyone have suggestions of a cheap clean Motel to crash at??? I don't need a 4 star spot to sleep for a few hours. email me if you can.

We'll also be down there... If anyone needs game tickets and tailgate, you can purchase online at:

http://shop.phillytailgate.com/product_p/c...-tixandgate.htm

If you just want to get in on the weekend events and tailgate, you can purchase online at:

http://shop.phillytailgate.com/product_p/c...s-tailgate.html

Any questions, drop me a message or send an email to mongo@phillytailgate.com.

I have 2 seats in 520. Flying down Sat morning staying at the Hilton Garden Inn. First of 3 road trips this year (San Diego & Atlanta). Football season is almost here!

For those of you still without tickets, check Charlotte's cragislist. My brother lives down there and just got lower levels for $125 each a couple days ago.

Heading down next Saturday - my first road game, can't wait!

Does anyone know which hotel the players are staying at?

I heard it was the Hilton...but not nothing definite on that. I'm staying there either way.

I heard it was the Hilton...but not nothing definite on that. I'm staying there either way.

Ok thanks! I wonder where we could def find out. I would love to cheer them on when they arrive.

I'm stationed down in SC and will be making a 4 hour drive to catch my only game this season. I'll be in my Westbrook Pro Bowl jersey hoping to see plenty of Eagles fans there.

Ok thanks! I wonder where we could def find out. I would love to cheer them on when they arrive.

You could always give it a go and just call the Hilton Center City Charlotte - hope you get someone who doesn't care - and ask them.... Just a thought.

Say something like, "Coming down there with my family and kids - I think the Panthers have a home game - can you tell me if the visiting team will be staying there?" - act like you DONT want all the hectic crowds and crap like that... act like you don't care, get the info I have always learned....

Steve

I'll be leaving for Carolina on Friday morning, traveling with Green Legion. Absolutely cannot wait!! Can't believe the season is here. This will be my first game at a visiting stadium so I'm super pumped!

I'll be there! I'm going with my grandparents. We're leaving for Carolina Friday morning. :groovy: :groovy:

Me and my Brother will be coming up in Our GREEN for the game, but hope to score befor the game. Where is the boasting action

going to be saturday night? B-)