Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goindownsouth

2009 opener at Carolina... Who's coming?

THANK YOU EAGLES FANS!!!!!!!

i was impressed with the great showing WE made in Charlotte yesterday. i live about 40 minutes north of Charlotte and expected some fellow Eagles fans yesterday.....but WOW! the minute we got to the parking lot on Morehead Ave., it was evident that you guys were there to back our team in a big way. once inside, we saw even more Eagles fans.

we sat in section 531, row 7 and had plenty of company to celebrate the game. it was good to hear that familiar, E A G L E S EAGLES!, chant start up and i know the team appreciated it too. after we took over that place it was evident who came to play. it was a party, drank alot, yelled alot, yelled some more, drank some more. thanks again from the TANK.

Tank, I'd like to echo your comments.

Man, what a day. This was my sons (ages 6 and 7) first game. We had a blast. In the third quarter, my oldest son said "Daddy, why is everybody leaving?". An older lady Panther fan in front of us turned around and said "Honey, they don't have anything to cheer for".

We had a lot to cheer for.

Thanks,

It was a great showing by Eagles Fans, I know everytime i was in the concourse there were high fives and Go Birds chants. i know my little brothers it was their first Eagles game and they had an awsome time. People kept coming up to one of them that had a cheesesteak hat on and wanted to get their picture taken with him. Grown men wanting a picture with a 13 yr old kid. Great times.

It was a great showing by Eagles Fans, I know everytime i was in the concourse there were high fives and Go Birds chants. i know my little brothers it was their first Eagles game and they had an awsome time. People kept coming up to one of them that had a cheesesteak hat on and wanted to get their picture taken with him. Grown men wanting a picture with a 13 yr old kid. Great times.

:ph34r: Oh Rly? hmm...