Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Robert Van Winkle

Boston Eagles fans (or Phillies)

I'm moving to Boston in a month, and I would like to know if there's any good bars that air the Eagles AND Phillies. I've been up there a lot and it's nothing but Pats and Red Sox everywhere (makes sense), and I just want to get a good idea where the fellow Philadelphia fans hang out, or usually go to watch games. I love the Sixers as well.

Thanks!! B-)

I have a listing for a bar in Beantown, check out EaglesFanClub.com. Had 2 at one time, but one group was by someone from MIT, think it is no longer there. Please let me know how the group is in Boston, if you could private message me.

Thanks,

Dave

Boston is most definitely not all about Pats and Sox people! There is a massive Philly contingent, and you can see it for yourself come the Eagles' season opener within a block of Fenway at An Tua Nua on Beacon.

For the past three seasons, tired of having to deal with the ridiculous separations of Eagles fans by management at The Sports Depot in Allston, a hardcore group of Birds' fans approached owners at An Tua Nua. Now, we all get a private back room to ourselves consisting of nothing but Philly fans, drink and food specials during the game and nothing but great camaraderie.

Click below to see what it looked like on opening day last season, with well over 170 Eagles' fans in attendance:

eagleswatch090708.th.jpg

So yeah, I'd say there are Eagles fans in Boston. Come join us!