Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kmass88

Anywhere In La (Melrose Area) To Watch Eagles Games?

So after living my entire life on the east coast, I decided on a whim to move out to LA for a change (long story). In any event. Time Warner Cable (who is also a partner with Comcast) doesn't offer ANY NFL packages. I can't even get the NFL Network out here. So I was just wondering if there were any fans in the LA area who know of any decent sports bars or anything to watch games on Sun.

I've done some google searches and found some stuff from a couple years ago, but I need some current sites. I know there's got to be some places in a LA. I'd prefer to go where there are birds fans, I don't want to hear some San Diego, Raiders (HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA), or San Francisco (no comment) fans running their mouths. When I show up in my Mcnabb and Jackson jersey's respectively.

Well hope somebody can help me out.

So after living my entire life on the east coast, I decided on a whim to move out to LA for a change (long story). In any event. Time Warner Cable (who is also a partner with Comcast) doesn't offer ANY NFL packages. I can't even get the NFL Network out here. So I was just wondering if there were any fans in the LA area who know of any decent sports bars or anything to watch games on Sun.

I've done some google searches and found some stuff from a couple years ago, but I need some current sites. I know there's got to be some places in a LA. I'd prefer to go where there are birds fans, I don't want to hear some San Diego, Raiders (HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA), or San Francisco (no comment) fans running their mouths. When I show up in my Mcnabb and Jackson jersey's respectively.

Well hope somebody can help me out.

Busby's on Wilshire.

El Guapo on Melrose.

Busby's East on Wilshire Blvd...

it's 2 blocks West of LaBrea...

It's the best place to watch Sunday football, hands down!

tons of Eagle fans... tons of football fans...

Go Birds!