Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

T_eddy05

Tampa Area Eagles Fans

Just moved to Tampa and wanted to find a place to watch the Eagles this year. Any suggestions?

There are a few places from what I have found.

Bull Ring?

Wild Wing Cafe?

Tampadelphia at the Doubletree?

Thx

Which county are you in? I have an awesome place over here in Pinellas Cnty. Nortons Sports Bar , Main St. Dunedin. Huge place... shows all games... good food, reasonable.

15 of us have our own corner with 2 flat screens.

As a veteran of this situation I can help. I live near Nortons and it's OK. Very crowded and smoked filled. You can't really hear the Eagle game cause of all the Bucneck fans that pack the place and that audio is going to be loud.

I think I'm heading over to Tampadelphia this week as I want to see AND hear the game in a classier atmosphere. I remember going to some local so called Eagle bar last year Fat Daddy's Watering

Hole? and the bathroom smelled so bad like urine as if it hadn't been cleaned since they opened.

Anyway if you decide to go to Tampadelphia PM me and maybe we can have a beer together.

We live in Pinellas County and I need a bar that is Eagle friendly. Is Dunedin the only place that has a bar fans? Tampa I don't like to go there to drink. Any help would be nice. Thank you