Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

atl_eagle

Seattle area Eagles fans

New home in Seattle for diehards (or drunks) who prefer not to sit home on Sundays:

Buckley’s in Belltown (not the Queen Anne location!!!)

2331 2nd Avenue,

Seattle, WA 98121

Tel (206) 588-8879

http://www.buckleysseattle.com/btmainpage.htm

Really excited about the new home this year, we will be in our OWN room, with our OWN flat screens, and our OWN audio…no more dirty Dallass/Gunts/Redskins dopes to ruin the party (unless it’s a spouse of course, they’re not dirty)…the owner Tim has given us the Kelly Green Light to hang memorabilia all over the place, so if anyone has a life-size cardboard cutout of our beloved DC Jim Johnson, please bring it…or anything else Iggles related for that matter.

The room for us in Buckley’s looks like something straight out of Fishtown circa 1982…bad curtains, a brass radiator, red brick walls…in short, just like home!

See you for Carolina on Sep 13 at 10:00am...and go Birds!

Eagle_smiley.jpg

You should go to eaglesfanclub.com and sign up your location so others can find you?

It really helps.

The Eagles Nest in Portland has gotten several new to town members because they went to that site and found us.

You should go to eaglesfanclub.com and sign up your location so others can find you?

It really helps.

The Eagles Nest in Portland has gotten several new to town members because they went to that site and found us.

PDX,

Yes, I put our old location up last year on the website and just submitted the new spot yesterday...not sure how long it takes Dave to put it up...

My question is, how do I get the old location removed...just send Dave an email I guess?

PDX,

Yes, I put our old location up last year on the website and just submitted the new spot yesterday...not sure how long it takes Dave to put it up...

My question is, how do I get the old location removed...just send Dave an email I guess?

An email will work. I think there's a link on the site for corrections.

An email will work. I think there's a link on the site for corrections.

Thanks man.

BTW, I've got family in Beaverton...next time I'm down that way I'll stop in and check out our PDX brothers.

Bump for this Sunday v. Saints (Week Two).

Had so many folks show up at Buckley's in Belltown for Week One, owner Tim (great guy) had to carve out another area for the overflow crowd at the front of the bar...making plans for additional accommodations this week.

Come on out.