Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BleedinGreen710

Which games can I see?

it will be posted in the pbp thread each night before the game or google it

here's week one

I cant acces that website.

FRIGGIN WINDOWS VISTA PARENTAL CONTROLS

-_-

thanks though, will badger dad about it tomorrow.

Can you tell me though will the Week 1 game vs Panthers be on my TV?

Fellow maine-ah!

Me too. If you get cable only, you still can see a lot of Eagles' games. Whenever they play the Giants (New England's NFC team before the Pats came on the scene) they show the games on Fox (the NFC network). The NFL channel might carry a game late in the season. The Eagles are one of the most visible and popular teams to telecast, so look for them on prime time and they're often aired as the late afternoon Sunday feature. On an normal fall schedule, you can see them probably 8-9 times. When they draw the AFC East on their schedule, you can count on a game being shown vs. the Pats.

My advice: just keep your eyes open.

Well it looks like Week one you will have Minny vs Cleveland

R U SERIOUS? this blows... :censored:

Arent there gonna be other games too cuz thers like fox and cbs and abc and stuff. Does it show all the games?

R U SERIOUS? this blows... :censored:

Arent there gonna be other games too cuz thers like fox and cbs and abc and stuff. Does it show all the games?

1pm CBS Jets vs Texans

1pm FOX Minny vs Browns

4pm FOX Giants vs Skins

Then you have your National Games

Sunday Night on NBC

Monday Night on ESPN

1pm CBS Jets vs Texans

1pm FOX Minny vs Browns

4pm FOX Giants vs Skins

Then you have your National Games

Sunday Night on NBC

Monday Night on ESPN

This is so lame... I cant even watch all the games. Week 1 especially sux because its the first game and its more exciting.

<_<

Can one of you be kind enough to look at all the games and inform me as to which will be on TV in my area? I would really appreciate that... thanks

This is so lame... I cant even watch all the games. Week 1 especially sux because its the first game and its more exciting.

<_<

Find A Chain Restaurant with NFL Sunday Ticket i.e. Applebees, Fridays, Chilli's, Red Robin. Go with your friends, order some apps and ask them to turn on the game you want to watch. Used to do this in College Frosh year at a red Robins in North jersey. Only way to watch the Eagles Play.

Find A Chain Restaurant with NFL Sunday Ticket i.e. Applebees, Fridays, Chilli's, Red Robin. Go with your friends, order some apps and ask them to turn on the game you want to watch. Used to do this in College Frosh year at a red Robins in North jersey. Only way to watch the Eagles Play.

eh, idk if that will happen

o well atleast they have that gamecenter thing on NFL.com I used that for todays game, its decent.

I want to find a way to watch games online but my dad says no because he says 'there has to be a catch'. I Just heard about this **** thing or something like that and I googled it and it seemed pretty reprutable. How does that website work?

thanks.

eh, idk if that will happen

o well atleast they have that gamecenter thing on NFL.com I used that for todays game, its decent.

I want to find a way to watch games online but my dad says no because he says 'there has to be a catch'. I Just heard about this **** thing or something like that and I googled it and it seemed pretty reprutable. How does that website work?

thanks.

**** is a site where people video themselves like their own tv shows. Some times people do broadcast sporting events such as football and WWE PPV. It is illegal for them to do so so sometimes they do get shutdown by the League.

**** is a site where people video themselves like their own tv shows. Some times people do broadcast sporting events such as football and WWE PPV. It is illegal for them to do so so sometimes they do get shutdown by the League.

Sounds silly to me. Im not even gonna try it out. I gtg to bed now... thanks.

nfl.com gamecast ftw