Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sasjp

FOX RICHMOND, VA

So was his response to my nice email inquiring as to why they choose to televise the Dallas/TB game over the Philly/CAR game....

Steve,

Our team picks in order of preference are:

Washington

Dallas

Philadelphia-NY

Pittsburgh

schedule was chosen in May.

the schedule is my call, my choice, based on past fan reaction

Steven Genett

General Manager

WRLH FOX Richmond / My TV Richmond

1925 Westmoreland Street

Richmond, VA 23230

Ph. 804-358-3535

what an f'n loser. :nonono:

So was his response to my nice email inquiring as to why they choose to televise the Dallas/TB game over the Philly/CAR game....

Steve,

Our team picks in order of preference are:

Washington

Dallas

Philadelphia-NY

Pittsburgh

schedule was chosen in May.

the schedule is my call, my choice, based on past fan reaction

Steven Genett

General Manager

WRLH FOX Richmond / My TV Richmond

1925 Westmoreland Street

Richmond, VA 23230

Ph. 804-358-3535

Birds almost always get the game when redskins play at 4:15. Disappointed to see Cowboys/TB here in DC. Don't know why you'd one non-playoff team against another week 1.

I live in Richmond and this is not surprising. We get the local crappy ACC game of the week on Saturdays(as example we got Baylor/Wake Forest instead of Georgia/OK State last weekend). So this weekend there is only one solution.....get in the car and head down to Charlotte. Can't wait, got lower level seats. It's time to get loud and paint that town Green!!!!GO BIRDS!!!!

I live in Richmond and this is not surprising. We get the local crappy ACC game of the week on Saturdays(as example we got Baylor/Wake Forest instead of Georgia/OK State last weekend). So this weekend there is only one solution.....get in the car and head down to Charlotte. Can't wait, got lower level seats. It's time to get loud and paint that town Green!!!!GO BIRDS!!!!

Driving down!!! Leaving Sat at noon, driving back after the game. Friggin' USAir from RIC is $1200!!!!

yeh man i already checked out week 2 on my comcast and the skins play at 4 so that takes up one fox channel and arizona@jacksonville is on the other. i live over in annapolis so i dont know if it will be the same for you but this blows i think there hatin on the vick deal. 2 weeks in a row now, last year they were on basically every week with regards to one or two. pops says he will cover the bar tab but still, nothin like watchin a game in the comfort of your own home.

Birds almost always get the game when redskins play at 4:15. Disappointed to see Cowboys/TB here in DC. Don't know why you'd one non-playoff team against another week 1.

Yeah that is true. I wonder why the changed it this year? Fox 5 here in DC/NOVA is showing the Dal/TB game at 1pm when normally they show the Eagles game if the Redskins game is on a 4pm? Also another year one of the Skins/Eagles game is a Primetime game. I hate that. I wonder if CBS will show the week 3 game between the Eagles/Chiefs seeing it is Vicks 1st game back?

NFL SUNDAY TICKET!

HELL YEAH!! I didnt care at all about breaking ties with Dish also, they suck. I switched because of SUNDAY TICKET! They told me they get NFL games but they meant on local channels but local channels were not available where I was located another fact they conviently forget to inform me about. So enough was enough. Eagle_smiley.jpg Go Eagles.

Driving down!!! Leaving Sat at noon, driving back after the game. Friggin' USAir from RIC is $1200!!!!

Easy drive, no need to fly anyway. 85 straight down to 77 south. 4 hours approx.