Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eaglesfan7619

Eagles Fans in DALLAS ;-(

Hey everyone! I moved from South Jersey to Texas :o Right by the cowgirls stadium in Arlington...(I had to it was a promotion) So it hits me LAST minute that the game will not be televised unless you have direct TV, which I do not. Any Birds fans in my area? Where can I watch the game??? I will probably switch to Direct TV this week if I have to endure tons of cowboys fans where ever the game might be playing! PLEASE HELP!! Have only missed one game in 13 years!!!

Heather

If you go to eaglesfanclub.com and click on Dallas, a bar in ft Worth appears.

Hope this helps

From Best Eagles Fans in the Pacific Northwest. The Eagles Nest Portland Oregon. www.eaglesnestpdx.com

there is a fan clup www.eaglesnestdallas.com. they go to Austin Avenue Bar and Grill in Plano. I know it is a ways from Arlington. Moved to Dallas area from Philly 3 years ago for work as well.

there is a fan clup www.eaglesnestdallas.com. they go to Austin Avenue Bar and Grill in Plano. I know it is a ways from Arlington. Moved to Dallas area from Philly 3 years ago for work as well.

Do they go every week-I did find that and have directions printed out-its about 45 minute drive-But its worth it if its a bar of birds fans! Just want to make sure it is still going down bc they havent updated the site in a while...I might try local this week, Buffalo wild wings and see if they really have it in a section with sound...

Haha if it sucks i might drive to Plano at the half!