Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Technoholic

Eagles' game on TV?

I want to know if the Eagles' game will be shown tomorrow on TV in Washington, D.C.? I saw somewhere that the Dallas' game will be shown instead in Northern VA which is also part of DC. Right?

If the game will not be shown on Fox channel in DC tomorrow, any chance ESPN Zone would show the game?

I want to know if the Eagles' game will be shown tomorrow on TV in Washington, D.C.? I saw somewhere that the Dallas' game will be shown instead in Northern VA which is also part of DC. Right?

If the game will not be shown on Fox channel in DC tomorrow, any chance ESPN Zone would show the game?

Northern Virginia is not part of D.C., D.C. is it's own city not part of any state. It is part of the local broadcast area for the Redskins though if that's what you mean.

Here's a D.C. TV listing:

http://tvlistings.aol.com/listings/dc/wash...d?zipcode=20001

Northern Virginia is not part of D.C., D.C. is it's own city not part of any state. It is part of the local broadcast area for the Redskins though if that's what you mean.

Here's a D.C. TV listing:

http://tvlistings.aol.com/listings/dc/wash...d?zipcode=20001

Thanks. The other day, it was showing different games, now it's determined its going to be Dallas' game on TV. Dallas has NOTHING this year!

Any chance the ESPN Zone will show the Eagles' game?

Thanks. The other day, it was showing different games, now it's determined its going to be Dallas' game on TV. Dallas has NOTHING this year!

Any chance the ESPN Zone will show the Eagles' game?

I don't know, I'm actually in Southern Virginia (though I grew up in Maryland). Does Comcast carry the RedZone channel? If so then you can at least get all scoring drives for the Eagles game.

Where in the DC area? Baileys (in Ballston, Crystal City, and probably a couple of other locations) will definitely have it on. The one in Ballston usually has it on one of the larger screens because they get a big Eagles turnout.

If you have family up in Philly, consider getting a Slingbox. You can hook it up to their cable box and watch it over the internet. The quality's pretty damn good as long as both ends have a fast internet connection.

northern virginia is showing the Dallas game. its stupid..why would virginia show the dallas vs tb game is beyond me. philly and carolina is much closer than either of those cities.

northern virginia is showing the Dallas game. its stupid..why would virginia show the dallas vs tb game is beyond me. philly and carolina is much closer than either of those cities.

One other thing to note is that Baltimore is a secondary TV market for Philly (DC is not, obviously). That means that more often than not, you can catch the Eagles game on FOX 45 as long as there isn't a conflict with a Redskins game. I'm down in Arlington, VA, but can pull in this station in HD with a decent antenna.

Unfortunately, the Baltimore market isn't showing a 1PM game.