Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

armyprince

Is Eagles vs Saints nationally televised?

Hey guys,

Just wanna know if anybody knows how it works. Fox has been saying it all week. But my tv guide says Panthers vs Falcons. Do fox make that decision. Im pretty sure more people wanna see Eagles vs Saints more than Falcons Panthers. Thanx

I believe Saint @ Eagles is nationally televised unless your local team is playing at that time

You might want to check the "Week X Eagles versus the ..." pinned thread at the top of TATE. It includes the link to the NFL television coverage.

Hey guys,

Just wanna know if anybody knows how it works. Fox has been saying it all week. But my tv guide says Panthers vs Falcons. Do fox make that decision. Im pretty sure more people wanna see Eagles vs Saints more than Falcons Panthers. Thanx

Go to Steamers in Charlotte. They have a room set up just for Eagles fans every Sunday.

http://www.steamerssportspub.com/Site/HOME.html

Great site for future reference

Thanks

its easy to reference its in the first post of the gameday thread every week, yet each and every week 10 people posting a thread asking for it.

Hey guys,

After the news that Delhomme is still the starter, I wonder how many Panthers fans would prefer their game not be televised at all?

Great site for future reference

Thanks

No problem.