Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JBENT87

This years Arizona Cardinals...

their defense is arguably better than the offense

rivers and malualuga are future studs(and playing great now) and they have the best CB tandem in the AFC hands down

edit: didnt see the date of the post :P

I was a bit harsh on them early in the season. Defense is playing pretty good. They are a solid team. They have areas that need improvement, as most teams do. They certainly have a chance. This weekend's game will tell me more.Even if they don't beat the Steelers, I am curious to see how they compete with them. They did beat them earlier in the season, but the Steelers made alot of mistakes in that game, missed field goals ect. At the same token, I think the Bengals have gotten better. Should be a good game.

The CINCINNATI BENGALS

In the Cardinals case last year, they flourished and got some cheap wins because their division was terrible. Obviously that isn't the case in the AFC North. However, a Troy-Polamalouless-Pittsburgh team looks beatable(as CIN already proved) and if they suffer another bigtime injury, they(PIT) could be in serious trouble.

Plus, Cinncy already has some big wins going into Lambeau week 2 and then week 3 against the reigning aforementioned Champs. I know it's only week 3, but the point is they look good right now. Maybe not Superbowl-bound, but don't rule them out of the postseason just yet b/c of their tough division. With a win this week vs. Cleveland and a possible BAL loss @ New England, they're tied for first. :unsure:

I FULLY AGREE BUT IF THEY PLAY THE SAINTS IT WILL BE CLOSER THAN EXPECTED...

I know the Bengals I see them a lot within the division they got a balanced attack on both sides, the steelers have their hands full... look what they did to my team..wow :o