Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JoeBoccuto

Looking for place to watch the game

so I will be landing at West Palm Beach airport Sunday morning just in time to get all my stuff in order and get somewhere to watch the game. Anyone in the area know any bars or anything? Is this the Tampa local market?

Hey JB - there's plenty of sports bars in the WPB area. If you need something close you can check out the Palm Beach Ale House on Palm Beach Lakes Blvd. Lots of TV's and wide variety of beers along with typical sports bar grub. It's about 2 miles due north of WPB airport. Depending on your time constraints and direction of travel the best Eagle bar in South Florida is the Parrot Lounge on Sunrise Blvd and A1A in Fort Lauderdale. It will take you a little over an hour to drive from the airport to Fort Lauderdale but if you have time and are heading south it's a great atmosphere to take in a Eagle game. You'll feel like you're right back in South Philly.

This area is typically Dolphin's turf but there are so many displaced Northerners in SFL that just about every franchise has a cross section of fans representing their respective teams. A LOT of NYer's...

Enjoy your trip and GO Eagle_smiley.jpg

so I will be landing at West Palm Beach airport Sunday morning just in time to get all my stuff in order and get somewhere to watch the game. Anyone in the area know any bars or anything? Is this the Tampa local market?

If you can drive down to Ft. Lauderdale beach, the Parrot Lounge is THE place to watch Eagles football live in South Florida.

Yeah the Parrot Lounge is where I wanted to go but it is in the opposite direction of my actual destination (only landing in WPB), and if I go down there I will miss part of the first half! I will check out the Ale House. Thanks!