Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goeagles5039

Fedex field address?

I am going to the game on monday night and when i look up landover, md and it says the zip code is 20875. When I type that in places it comes up with hyattsville, md. What is the actual address? I found also 1600 fedex way, im so confused cause I am coming from Delaware and need to put it in my gps.

I am going to the game on monday night and when i look up landover, md and it says the zip code is 20875. When I type that in places it comes up with hyattsville, md. What is the actual address? I found also 1600 fedex way, im so confused cause I am coming from Delaware and need to put it in my gps.

Im from De too and going but im not driving so i cant help you

Im from De too and going but im not driving so i cant help you

Have you ever been to FedEx field? I havent and I am also wondering how my seats are. I am in the Upper Level about the 50 yard line on the away side. Thanks.

Have you ever been to FedEx field? I havent and I am also wondering how my seats are. I am in the Upper Level about the 50 yard line on the away side. Thanks.

this will be my first time, i heard its awful actually. Im in the joe gibbs club box level and on the diagram that doesnt even look great

You can't get the address on the Skins website?

Anyone input about my seats?

Have you tried finding any of this info on their site? I'm sure they have section views so you can see what the view is like.

Anyone input about my seats?

Where are your seats?

Use this address:

9500 Arena Drive, Suite 103

Largo, MD 20774

Once you get on Arena Dr you'll see the stadium and if you have a parking pass you can just stay on Arena Dr. and it will take to straight to the stadium and parking. If you don't have a parking pass this is the bank that has a cash lot.

http://www.redskins.com/gen/articles/FedExField_524.jsp