Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bmt

Lesean McCoy = Bust (ORIGINAL POST: 10/27/2009)

Yeah, the "What you Foles lovers don't seem to understand, blah blah blah"

I love when TATErs start these "reality check" threads "educating" everyone. They always turn out to be huge failures because they were started without any logical thought and were just emotionally driven.

He was banned.

I think he came back as ShadyEagles or something like that. There can't be two of these guys out there. That would just be disappointing.

I love when TATErs start these "reality check" threads "educating" everyone. They always turn out to be huge failures because they were started without any logical thought and were just emotionally driven.

I think he came back as ShadyEagles or something like that. There can't be two of these guys out there. That would just be disappointing.

Of course he did...

That's just perfect.

I think the saddest discussion I had about Foles is when one of those very "smart football guys" was saying that no QB drafted in the 3rd would be any good.

not shady eagles, but he has made a bunch of clones over the years

this thread always cracks me up

Shady=HOF as long as he can hold up for 5 years

I think the saddest discussion I had about Foles is when one of those very "smart football guys" was saying that no QB drafted in the 3rd would be any good.

Was it iluvdaeagles? Had that same conversation with him.

Was it iluvdaeagles? Had that same conversation with him.

I think it was... the funny thing is when I showed him how other QB's drafted in other spots won superbowls he started to change his premise to justify himself.

this thread always cracks me up

Shady=HOF as long as he can hold up for 5 years

Have you run his numbers, assuming his average to date remains true, to see where he'd be in 5 years?

Have you run his numbers, assuming his average to date remains true, to see where he'd be in 5 years?

Well he's averaging 1094.6 yards per season, so if he keeps that up, he'll be 54 yards shy of 11,000

Well he's averaging 1094.6 yards per season, so if he keeps that up, he'll be 54 yards shy of 11,000

If he avoids injury, it is hard seeing him do less than 1200 a year with Kelly.

Pretty outstanding when you sit back and look at his stats and accomplishments.

It always gives me a chuckle when I think back how everyone thought Reggie Bush was going to be a transcendent runningback and how Bush was a rich man's Westbrook. A few years later, McCoy enters the NFL and he is the runningback that everyone thought Reggie Bush would be. So glad he's on the Eagles

I hated when I read that Shady idolized Bush. I figured he was doomed to mediocrity

Shame GSU Eagle is no longer with us. Whoever he seems to call out seems to become a top player.

I hope this person got banned for life from this dumb topic...it's laughable

Accounts can be banned, but it would be difficult to prevent a person from coming back under a new account.

bust...hahaha u said bust :D Under an AR coached offense the RB was never productive, except in the receiving game, granted you had staley would come in and force it down the throat of the opposing Defense, but westbrooks rushing totals werent that impressive for how long he was in the backfield for us. 06 and 07 were westys best years. 06 he rushed for 1217 yrds and caught for 699 yrds. in 07 he had 771 recieving yards and 1333 rushing yards. by far his 2 best season. shady already has 3 seasons with over 1k yards rushing. 3/5 years not bad :-p IF WESTY WAS A GOD FOR US, WHAT WILL SHADY BE? but yea banned OP is right, hes a bust!!! :rod:

21/74 Rushing with ZERO TD's and 6/41 Receiving... again with no TD's... :nonono:

Why do we keep him around?!

He opens things up for Sproles.

that's this thread remains alive 5 years later is a tribute to the moron that started it

Hopefully we can keep it alive until HOF induction day for Shady, then it can be retired to the EMB hall of fame. :lol:

that's this thread remains alive 5 years later is a tribute to the moron that started it

It's funny, you can be right with your predictions and opinions most of the time and no one will remember, but god help you if you get something really wrong just one time. :lol:

QUOTE (Iskar36 @ Oct 27 2009, 10:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This post = fail

No it's not, it's true.

As a feature runner, McCoy will never cut it, nor will any other sub 200lb back, as a third down back out of the backfield, maybe.

I stated all offseason, draft Shonn Greene. Did anyone notice the 144 yards he racked up on the Raiders, the team that we couldn't do a damn thing on the ground against?

What's more pathetic, Dumbo can't figure out that Weaver should be manning the HB position so we can play ball control power football, no, he'd rather practice the wildcat trickery that's a complete waste of downs.

I'm sorry but we won't be winning any SB's with AR as HC.

this guy nailed it.

shonn greene :roll: :roll:

this guy nailed it.

shonn greene :roll: :roll:

EagleVA has some of the all-time gems on this site.  He also said that Chris Polk would be a better "feature" back than McCoy (although I noticed this offseason he was flipping out about Chip keeping Polk over Tucker and Josey), and he claimed that Dennis Dixon would be a superstar if any team would give him a shot.  He's a freaking legend around here.