Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bmt

Lesean McCoy = Bust (ORIGINAL POST: 10/27/2009)

Isn't today TATER overreaction day?

what day isn't?

This. But today TATERS seem to be going a little overboard. If you did not know better then you would think that we lost the damn game.

I assume your fishing, if not, premature would be an understatement.

me gusta

:furious:

She is mine. :flex:

OK - you can look. ;)

14 carries, 37 yards, 2.6 avg

OMG, what a bust.

I bet about 3 weeks ago, you were hollering that Maclin was bust, too.

So in other words, SHUT UP!

The interior linemen aren't making any holes for him to run through, when he does he does a pretty good job of picking up an extra yard or two after contact. As long as he keeps from fumbling, I think he's going to become a very solid running back.

This post = fail

No it's not, it's true.

As a feature runner, McCoy will never cut it, nor will any other sub 200lb back, as a third down back out of the backfield, maybe.

I stated all offseason, draft Shonn Greene. Did anyone notice the 144 yards he racked up on the Raiders, the team that we couldn't do a damn thing on the ground against?

What's more pathetic, Dumbo can't figure out that Weaver should be manning the HB position so we can play ball control power football, no, he'd rather practice the wildcat trickery that's a complete waste of downs.

I'm sorry but we won't be winning any SB's with AR as HC.

McNabb sucks but McCoy doesn't? LOL OK

mccoy=rookie that has the ability to get better. mcnabb 11 year vet that has played like a rookie the last 2 games and hasnt showed signs of getting better...

mccoy=rookie that has the ability to get better. mcnabb 11 year vet that has played like a rookie the last 2 games and hasnt showed signs of getting better...

Ding Ding Ding! Winner here big winner!