Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gamble4ever

DVR game last night?

I was blessed with two tickets that were dream seats located on the second row from the field behind the Eagles bench on the 50 yard line last night! Words could not discribe the experience sitting that close with the players and all. This was an early birthday present for my Dad and me. Unfortunately, I was so excited about receiving these two in creditable tickets that I forgot to DVR the freakin game! I've had numerous friends call me up saying they saw me @ the game. This is a long shot but I was wondering if anyone DVRed the game and could copy it onto a DVD for me. I would pay for your time and effort. I would love to surprise my dad with this DVD so he could remember the game.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated tremendously!! I know the NFL replay with cut out most of the extra camera work.

I can be reached at itrosenthal@yahoo.com

Thanks and Go Eagles!!!

I was blessed with two tickets that were dream seats located on the second row from the field behind the Eagles bench on the 50 yard line last night! Words could not discribe the experience sitting that close with the players and all. This was an early birthday present for my Dad and me. Unfortunately, I was so excited about receiving these two in creditable tickets that I forgot to DVR the freakin game! I've had numerous friends call me up saying they saw me @ the game. This is a long shot but I was wondering if anyone DVRed the game and could copy it onto a DVD for me. I would pay for your time and effort. I would love to surprise my dad with this DVD so he could remember the game.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated tremendously!! I know the NFL replay with cut out most of the extra camera work.

I can be reached at itrosenthal@yahoo.com

Thanks and Go Eagles!!!

Send me a PM.